**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Pics from last nights event. Sneaker Friends 09 Hosted by my big homie DJ Greg Street

Closer pic of the G-Shock. Icebox made it for me..$4500

The enamel jesus Lax made for me was 6k

Funny this is the homie GLC saw me and was like !#! ?? Said the jesus was crazy but his was slightly bigger.

shout out to mrtfromthea, icebox, lax , and ben since i dont post on here much.

ninjahood, you my dude and all...but why you postin up mad pics of lil kim like she's fine?

maybe im the only one who thinks she's hideous?

f86169487e27230b69bdee39420b1ed83875634a.pjpg
a0526c44e57482042b70d46d2e94e7f4b060be0a.pjpg
1901654b7f29230862780fbec65c5db4153376df.pjpg
637269e4ec7a724b2820be692f5c4c02b54f895d.pjpg
5be36c6840317d242eae23ac0be76bc3c8ef891f.pjpg

These are some custom tags by Chris Aire in his "one of a kind red gold" on ebay now for $5,500
What you think?

TODAY'S the day! Grand opening of my boy's tattoo+piercing shop in East Oakland, CA! Get some TGIF+early summer ink &/or holes in yer head orwherever else that floats yer boats!
wink.gif

DIVERSE INK
4442 International Blvd (off High St)
Oakland, CA 94601

phone: (510) 533-TATT (8288)

btw, as mentioned, my dude isn't one of the shop artists....just the owner+guy running thing$. But i told him to try and get pics of the shine kits onpeeps that roll thru. Lota love for ice+jewelry in East Oak, so should be interesting if my boy+staff comes thru.

enjoy y'all Fri's+weekends!!

Peace

CL

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

TODAY'S the day! Grand opening of my boy's tattoo+piercing shop in East Oakland, CA! Get some TGIF+early summer ink &/or holes in yer head or wherever else that floats yer boats!
wink.gif

DIVERSE INK
Oakland, CA 94601

btw, as mentioned, my dude isn't one of the shop artists....just the owner+guy running thing$. But i told him to try and get pics of the shine kits on peeps that roll thru. Lota love for ice+jewelry in East Oak, so should be interesting if my boy+staff comes thru.

Peace

CL
indifferent.gif

snugglesmcduggal wrote:

this is such a clean set-up. definitely gonna christmas present myself with the watch by year's end... just debating with my inner religiousbeliefs as to how i really feel about jesus pieces.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

TODAY'S the day! Grand opening of my boy's tattoo+piercing shop in East Oakland, CA! Get some TGIF+early summer ink &/or holes in yer head or wherever else that floats yer boats!
wink.gif

DIVERSE INK
Oakland, CA 94601

btw, as mentioned, my dude isn't one of the shop artists....just the owner+guy running thing$. But i told him to try and get pics of the shine kits on peeps that roll thru. Lota love for ice+jewelry in East Oak, so should be interesting if my boy+staff comes thru.

Peace

CL
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

nobody gives a damn

dang, that really affects me. now, how am i gonna zzzzz tonight?? lol

apologies to the rest of y'all, but good ol NT......never changes!

have fun cultivating them flowers, 90's....can tell ur doing a bang-up job so far!

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

f86169487e27230b69bdee39420b1ed83875634a.pjpg
a0526c44e57482042b70d46d2e94e7f4b060be0a.pjpg
1901654b7f29230862780fbec65c5db4153376df.pjpg
637269e4ec7a724b2820be692f5c4c02b54f895d.pjpg
5be36c6840317d242eae23ac0be76bc3c8ef891f.pjpg

These are some custom tags by Chris Aire in his "one of a kind red gold" on ebay now for $5,500
What you think?
didnt nelly have a set up like this a while back?

have fun cultivating them flowers, 90's....can tell ur doing a bang-up job so far!
spiritoftruth.jpg

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Pics from last nights event. Sneaker Friends 09 Hosted by my big homie DJ Greg Street

Closer pic of the G-Shock. Icebox made it for me..$4500

The enamel jesus Lax made for me was 6k

Funny this is the homie GLC saw me and was like !#! ?? Said the jesus was crazy but his was slightly bigger.

shout out to mrtfromthea, icebox, lax , and ben since i dont post on here much.
hahaha oh snap...that was you?

I remember seein that Jesus piece wonderin if it was real lol

it is a nice piece though..

Originally Posted by early90s

spiritoftruth.jpg
laugh.gif
dude is annoying he spammed that advertisement twice inthis thread.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Is 4mm a decent size for an everyday necklace?
Yeah, but what type of necklace is it? I have a 5-6mm curb chain and its light enough for everyday where. I also rock an 8 mm cuban and it can getstrenuous after a long time.

always the same dudes poppin off+acting up all over this place. u guys need to get out more or some hugs.

on the real, never owned any of this kinda jewelry and don't plan to, but contributed more to this thread & NT before most of you even stepped footinto this place. but it's all good. i deal w/knuckleheads every day.....what's a few more! lol

btw, heads starting to roll thru my boys shop already. if any of y'all are on here, 'preciate it! my dude said some guy came in w/a "Raidershelmet logo jewelry." no pic, but i told him to keep on the lookout for others and get pics to me if possible. don't worry, i won't penalize youother dudes for the fooligans. i ain't that petty.
wink.gif

CL do you have pics of the work from the artists that work at your boys shop? And can you give a NT discount?
smile.gif

always the same dudes poppin off+acting up all over this place. u guys need to get out more or some hugs.

on the real, never owned any of this kinda jewelry and don't plan to, but contributed more to this thread & NT before most of you even stepped foot into this place. but it's all good. i deal w/knuckleheads every day.....what's a few more! lol

btw, heads starting to roll thru my boys shop already. if any of y'all are on here, 'preciate it! my dude said some guy came in w/a "Raiders helmet logo jewelry." no pic, but i told him to keep on the lookout for others and get pics to me if possible. don't worry, i won't penalize you other dudes for the fooligans. i ain't that petty.
wink.gif
once again
indifferent.gif

quit posting your boys tattoo shop or w/e your advertising. Unless hes selling jewels then it shouldnt be in here.

CL, i got no problems with you whatsoever, but im over here wondering, whats the point of advertising that show in THIS thread?

I mean i guess you could MAYBE say that the same folks who indulge in gaudy jewelery have a higher propensity to have an excess of tattoos, but thats quite aleap my dude.

Im just sayin...

bg, peep the shop's website for pics of some of the artists' work....not that many since site just completed 2 days ago tho. as for an NT discount,i'll ask my boy. they're jus startng out, so maybe once things are rolling a bit tho.

and, Mateen, shouldn't you be working on ur jumpshot or tryna grow a coupla inches Bobby Brady style? lol

Back
Top Bottom