**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not sure if it has been posted but I saw this episode the other day and figured some people in this thread might find it interesting.

btw, oo206, i hear you bout the OT, but you been in these threads from the jump.....not the 1st or last to go off on a tangent. repeat offender, yes, but not astretch at all....same demographics for custom jewelry & tats, esp in the market my boy's shop is in.

direct plugs on ice for now tho. boy's not kicking me anything anyhow. i just always take care of my own and all decent folks that roll my way.

I figured that was the reason (cross marketing within that lifestyle genre etc), i was just curious.

don't get it twisted, 206. i wasn't just blatantly marketing my dude's spot. ever since i found out where he was opening up, i figured it'd beperfect to try and chronicle some of the shines his walk-ins have. he knows i'm a lil more in tuned to the streets cuz of my various circles and hobbiestoo, so i agreed to do a lil free promo if he kicks me some pics+interesting play by play now ad then.

enough about my biz tho. back to regularly sched'd programming.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Pics from last nights event. Sneaker Friends 09 Hosted by my big homie DJ Greg Street

Closer pic of the G-Shock. Icebox made it for me..$4500

The enamel jesus Lax made for me was 6k

Funny this is the homie GLC saw me and was like !#! ?? Said the jesus was crazy but his was slightly bigger.

shout out to mrtfromthea, icebox, lax , and ben since i dont post on here much.
hahaha oh snap...that was you?

I remember seein that Jesus piece wonderin if it was real lol

it is a nice piece though..

lol wat up ..its all good!! dont see any enamel jesus in atl !! glc saw it was and was like whaaa??? we talked for a bit. i told him to bring his to the shopnext time.

what was ya wearing btw

Originally Posted by dgk3188

ninjahood, you my dude and all...but why you postin up mad pics of lil kim like she's fine?

maybe im the only one who thinks she's hideous?
ive always wanted to "hold her hand" esp before all surgery

pharrell-kaws-chain1.jpg

just a quick heads-up (can't PM or start new threads from my phone, so bear w/me)....

but talked to my boy w/the tat+piercing shop. NT discount WILL be available
smile.gif
...didn't say how much yet...prolly 10-15%, but, hey, it's something.

interested parties, PM me ur email addy, & i'll hit u back w/more info. (again, can't PM/reply from phone, so u gotta give me ur contact email)

btw, too late now, but my boy was doing a killer promo....1st 20 customers got FREE name tats...said it was hella crazy in there!

Pics from last nights event. Sneaker Friends 09 Hosted by my big homie DJ Greg Street

Funny this is the homie GLC saw me and was like !#! ?? Said the jesus was crazy but his was slightly bigger.

lol wat up ..its all good!! dont see any enamel jesus in atl !! glc saw it was and was like whaaa??? we talked for a bit. i told him to bring his to the shop next time.

what was ya wearing btw
lol yeah man I didn't even see the watch game...the jesus piece kept my mind wonderin for a minute lol but yeah it is fresh....

i kept it simple....

Black polo with the red logo...

dark blue jeans...black and red TK society's...

sf-100_1100.jpg

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

just reported clUNsmooth to the mods. you just had to come back, right? Should've stayed gone.
damn man...wasn't that serious
I was just bored earlier

c

Nas in during da esco era...da best Nas in my opinion

c

c

c

c

c

now THAT is a diamond bracelet.....

c

c

c

c

save this one folks

c

best pic i've seen of lil cease with da tito jesus on da internet

c

another rare one, early jigga with his first set up

c

c

c

c

c

c

c

throwback pac and snoop

c

c

One of these things is not like the other
roll.gif

c

why you post Jiggas pre-k/daycare setup amongst all that brolicness? not fair.

well jay-z wasn't cakin back then like that.....Nas was da king of NY back then, this is 1996 we taking about. he still got a respectable rolex though.

lol wat up ..its all good!! dont see any enamel jesus in atl !! glc saw it was and was like whaaa??? we talked for a bit. i told him to bring his to the shop next time.

what was ya wearing btw
lol yeah man I didn't even see the watch game...the jesus piece kept my mind wonderin for a minute lol but yeah it is fresh....

i kept it simple....

Black polo with the red logo...

dark blue jeans...black and red TK society's...

sf-100_1100.jpg
lol no +#%% but i seen u in the bathroom i think hahaha .

i remember ur kicks while i was taking a leak

Back
Top Bottom