**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

just a quick heads-up (can't PM or start new threads from my phone, so bear w/me)....

but talked to my boy w/the tat+piercing shop. NT discount WILL be available
smile.gif
...didn't say how much yet...prolly 10-15%, but, hey, it's something.

interested parties, PM me ur email addy, & i'll hit u back w/more info. (again, can't PM/reply from phone, so u gotta give me ur contact email)

btw, too late now, but my boy was doing a killer promo....1st 20 customers got FREE name tats...said it was hella crazy in there!

f*ck you don't stop do you... i dunno what it is about you but you irk the sh*t out of me.

i should shine it, but at some point, the BS has to stop. it might not be my place, but, obviously, ain't no one doing you guys any favors, & a coupleof you are in so deep that you can't figure it out for yourselves, so i'ma be real w/you.....

--ask yourself, why is it that the same guys (you) are always the ones tryna beef w/others? don't matter what topic, thread, month, day, or year......sameguys are always at it. don't even have to drag out any examples, cuz they're out there for everyone to see.
::
i mean, you'd expect that kinda behavior from kids that don't know no better, but "grown" dudes?? really? wow....
for real, you guys MUST have more going on in your lives than to want to keep wasting your lives away arguing w/randoms on the Net or letting them get you sobent. If not, then,......i really don't know what to say. i guess "sorry for you" would be kinda condescending, but how else can you say it??
i'm saying this w/the best intentions & sincerity cuz i actually know a couple people w/the same negative mindsets and no one can seem to get thru tothem either. but, it's no way to live your lives being angry and trying to fight the world all the time. it'll consume you quickstyle, so i hope youguys get things sorted out soon. it won't just benefit your own lives but it'll have a positive effect on those around you as well.

Peace

CL

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Gold is @ 935/oz today..... 8 yrs ago gold was at 350-450 /oz

U could get reasonable chains and pieces done wihout breaking the bank.... Now it's a double from what it was... If cats want a white medal look into palladium.... It's at 240/oz.... Shiner than platinum and makes VVS' dance a little more..... Palladium is the metal of the future
Nah I think it'll just be more low karat white gold & silver before you ever see big pieces that are made with palladium as the primarymetal. Maybe more use of it for wedding jewelry but not for the kinda stuff that's posted here. Just skiming through tutorials about the stuff(palladium) I get the impression that it's just too time consuming of a metal to work with for a lotta people and that it may be too brittle for big piecesim certain shapes? I think it would have taken off by now anyways with (other) metal prices being the way that they have been. I know of one website thatseems very legit that has a big selection of chains, some of em in your choice of 10-18K yellow or white gold and some in palladium or platinum. The palladiumis priced just a little higher than 18k gold so it's not like it's a bargain. Yeah that's retail but I don't think it's only a matter ofmark up/exclusivity, seems like there's a lot more labor involved that only certain people have the skill/patience to do but I really dunno.

i meant what i said earlier (and the guys it was meant for know who they are), but after i wrote it, it made me realize i still have some growing up to do too.

funny how key changes in life come from the most unexpected places/situations, but things always happen for a reason. so, to them dudes, taco & vc, iactually say, Thank You! you've made me see that in order to keep moving up, i have to finally leave my BS behind.

i can't delete my previous post cuz i'm still on my phone, but just as well cuz, again, i meant what i said....as some "friendly" advice.take it to heart if you want. if not, all the best to you anyways.

the few others here that i've connected with over the years, y'all know how to get at me. i'm out.

Peace

CL

damn ninja, the translation of what it was was in a old Source or Rap Pages from 98 I remember but I dont remember what it was..... the piece was always neversitting right either on the chain as evidenced in that pic

CJ863 wrote:

will a Dunamis even hold its value?

No Clue, prob wont hold any type of value until they drop further... Retail was prob 50-60k plus on that one

Anyone who bought a Jacob when they were dumb hot would have lost a ton of money when they go get rid of it now which is why I waited until they came down alotto buy one. Its hard for brands like Jacob and Dunamis to hold value because theyre basically just jewelry, not really time pieces, although they are heads andshoulders above every other type of diamond fashion watch company. Jacob has gotten into good watch shops like Tourneau and in high end dept stores likeBergdorff and places like that which is tough to get those stores to carry your line. Dunamis is harder to find and more exclusive at this point since itsnewer and I believe theyre not sold by anyone other then Jason although I could be wrong.

Jacobs also went down alot when the second hand market got bigger as inventory built up and it became easier for jewelers to add custom diamonds to them formuch cheaper then the factory diamond prices which in turn caused the factory set stuff to drop in value as well.

I like the Hubris Dunamis the best, more so then the Hercules I posted above, Im a fan of the overall design of the entire line alot, real sharp and modern.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe im wrong but Ma$e was the first one to really start rocking big white gold/iced out jewelry was he not?
he's da first dude with da white cuban jesus piece...i'm almost certain that his joint was actually platinum.

all-time.jpg

it was a hellva lot cheaper back then so imma assume thats what he was rocking.

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Pics from last nights event. Sneaker Friends 09 Hosted by my big homie DJ Greg Street

Closer pic of the G-Shock. Icebox made it for me..$4500

The enamel jesus Lax made for me was 6k

Funny this is the homie GLC saw me and was like !#! ?? Said the jesus was crazy but his was slightly bigger.

shout out to mrtfromthea, icebox, lax , and ben since i dont post on here much.
hahaha oh snap...that was you?

I remember seein that Jesus piece wonderin if it was real lol

it is a nice piece though..

lol wat up ..its all good!! dont see any enamel jesus in atl !! glc saw it was and was like whaaa??? we talked for a bit. i told him to bring his to the shop next time.

what was ya wearing btw
lol yeah man I didn't even see the watch game...the jesus piece kept my mind wonderin for a minute lol but yeah it is fresh....

i kept it simple....

Black polo with the red logo...

dark blue jeans...black and red TK society's...
lol no +#%% but i seen u in the bathroom i think hahaha .

i remember ur kicks while i was taking a leak

LOL yup...i just didn't wanna say it like that....but yeah man I think you had the Air Force One 25th Anniversary Japans/So Cal LA Black Cerise and Goldwith the flowers on em...

but anyway back to the subject at hand...

G-shock and piece was fresh....props on that...

I'm thinking about getting a jesus piece now...

Back
Top Bottom