**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by belle155

that def jam cover looks like lebron

lol i was looking at it like why is lebron on there had to turn my head sideways lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Is canal st nyc a good place to buy real jewelry? or am i better off going to fordham or 47st?

depends what your lookin for, for straight gold chains canal is fine, but dont buy any diamonds from there, its all trash

fordham and jamaica ave are both slightly better and youll be able to find some decent stuff there, and 47th will have higher quality stuff but obviously bethe most expensive

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Snoop s some of the ugliest custom jewelry ive ever seen
yeah but it's kinda cool in an og way.

we did this dog tag for him, but i never saw him wear it, and it was a mail order. i have pics, but it's kinda plain so i don't know if i want to postit.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bam-bou-with-jadakiss-004.jpg

jada with a almost a resemblance of a hairline.

The female's line is cleaner than Jada's. What did Jada's barber use to line Jada up... a push mower?

jada just shaves his head so when you see him wit that much hair its a rare thing....but seeing that means he does it cuz it just like being baldheaded and notcuz he's losing hair...

photo_large_18_4a38fcfec5143_1245248766.jpg

seeing da chain up close makes it look like what it is...a hollowed out franco w/ suspect rocks hanging up on it.

Plies...
pimp.gif
no *+%*

everytime i see dude perform or speak sumwhere hes doin generous $$+*... i +*!+# wit this lil ++*!! now

" i got plenty money... whas in my pawckets dawgggg??... big face hunnnniddddsss"

Peep this,
My gf's moms works around plenty ballers,
From entertainers to bussiness men to hustlers.

Long story short, she found a flooded Breit, dog tags,
And some other iish, and she's had it for bout a week
And no ones stepped up to claim. So of course now she's
Lookin for straight cash for it.

I'm in the A, and tryin to figure out the best place or person
To take it too locally. If anybody knows please holla. Zahir, I
Lost ur #, but mines is the same & same gmail, get @ me if u
Think u can help.

211 from cte came through today might get a new piece made and i took a pic of his current CTE piece, the work is good on the disc the but the lettering wastrash. its a heavy piece like 170 grams 15 carats or so

Back
Top Bottom