**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by TRIUMPH82

Brrrrr.....

DSC_6889.jpg
laugh.gif
look at that g-shock
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why is his watch band backwards?
ohwell.gif
probably was placed on with bands on the wrong end. im sure whoever made that took the bands off to size the casing etc

I'm not a Jewlery Expert.. But these watches Look Terrible, as in Shoddy Looking workmanship, and super cloudy stones.. smh
tired.gif
Not a good look imo

0702_casket_mj_ex.jpg

$25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson
The casket -- ordered last night from Batesville Casket Company -- is called a Promethean and will feature a flame blue velvet interior and a hand-polished, mirror finish.

This is the same casket used to bury James Brown... and is extremely rare.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Is a 25K casket really necessary? Sooner or later he's just gonna end up part of the earth regardless
In that case why dont we all just live in cardboard boxes since we all gonna die regardless. He was excessive in life so he is excessive in death.The man is a legend. Let him be.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Is a 25K casket really necessary? Sooner or later he's just gonna end up part of the earth regardless
hopefully ppl leave him be once hes laid to rest. but yea that casket is
eek.gif

It would have been crazy if they had gotten one of these made for him, in one of his interviews he showed the replica he had purchased but when asked if hewould ever be buried in it, he laughed and said no way!

But i guess you can say he's going in similar style except King Tuts was solid gold
king-tut-coffin-1091811-sw.jpg

im making a few new pieces keychains jesus praying hands etc but I dont want to post pics till I get a new camera setup

After the Bugs eat Michael Jackson's carcass And his body disintegrates.....Can you exhume him...and steal the casket? And melt it down?

Im looking to buy a watch fairly soon, limit is $5k
Can anyone make some suggestions as to what to get, diamond bezel is a must
Leaning towards a breitling but I dont think $5k would be enough for a iced out breitling

Originally Posted by The5andonly

Im looking to buy a watch fairly soon, limit is $5k
Can anyone make some suggestions as to what to get, diamond bezel is a must
Leaning towards a breitling but I dont think $5k would be enough for a iced out breitling
why is diamonds a must? your not going to get a quality diamond bezel watch for 5k. maybe one with tiny diamonds but i doubt a good watch..

gshocks yes.... breitling super avenger with factory diamonds was 12k
you maybe able to buy a lower end breitling and put diamonds in it for around 6k.
i would just buy a watch for 4-5k and save til you have enough to get a diamond bezel. do the whole payment deal.
you can find 1-2.5ct diamond bezels for about 2k and under. depends on what your looking for.

I'm Selling a 10k White Gold Solid Franco, almost 117 grams 35 1/2 inches. Asking 2000 obo. Switching up my chains so i don't need it no more. SeriousBuyers email me at Live2hustlejb@gmail.com

Heres a pic of the chain (in the shop gettin' cleaned up now) and my contribution to the thread...

My G Shock- Check out the Bezel...

Heres pic of my 60 carat Blue Dolphin, I'll put better pics up next time...

Back
Top Bottom