**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Is Jacob's Store still in the same location? and who runs it now?
Yeah, it's still on 57th. Craig Rizzieri is running things while Jacob is on "vacation".
wink.gif
He was showing me the traditional Jesus pieces, but i decided to go with a newJesus mold that they had just come up with.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Ask Flip again for prices and he'll say double what he said the first time
laugh.gif

LOL at that little hot sauce piece, looks like its from 1996
No damn way Hot Sauce or any And 1 player has/had 50k to drop on a chain, Rafer excluded but he hasnt done that.

Get outta here......... and Chris you might just have to eat your hat Phillip made daym near close to that one year from Just AND1 no joke

No damn way Hot Sauce or any And 1 player has/had 50k to drop on a chain, Rafer excluded but he hasnt done that.
What I meant to say was no way any of them actually dropped 50k on a chain, maybe Rafer.
ya they could have saved up 50k but not too many people just spend it on a chain like its nothing

If they did drop that on a chain it wasnt such a good investment and couldve used that money on a house etc

i wouldn't be surprised if this dudes jewelry is fake.

When I was at Jacob, Craig told me that they had done some of Gucci's pieces. That doesn't mean that they are real, though.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
Yeah, it's still on 57th. Craig Rizzieri is running things while Jacob is on "vacation".
wink.gif
He was showing me the traditional Jesus pieces, but i decided to go with a new Jesus mold that they had just come up with.
pimp.gif

pics

What website has the best prices on Gucci watches? I'm trying to pick this up today..

30i8imb.jpg

gucci chrono g ya101331

Originally Posted by Rjwco

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
wink.gif
He was showing me the traditional Jesus pieces, but i decided to go with a new Jesus mold that they had just come up with.
pimp.gif

pics
I'm charging my camera rightt how, this one is gonna change the game. It's a completely new take on the traditional Jesus mold.

JChambers wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

pics
I'm charging my camera rightt how, this one is gonna change the game. It's a completely new take on the traditional Jesus mold.
cant wait better not be some conan jesus
wink.gif

JChambers wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

pics
wink.gif

Nah, this one kills the Icee Fresh Conan Jesus. I copped a watch to match it too. This one is the real game changer, all other Jesuses aregonna' have to get tucked after this one.
pimp.gif

JChambers wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

pics
wink.gif

dammmmmmmmmm everybody is wait'n 2 clown your piece
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

JChambers wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
let's see it
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

pics
wink.gif

Nah, this one kills the Icee Fresh Conan Jesus. I copped a watch to match it too. This one is the real game changer, all other Jesuses are gonna' have to get tucked after this one.
pimp.gif

let's se it

Originally Posted by Aair16

What website has the best prices on Gucci watches? I'm trying to pick this up today..

30i8imb.jpg

gucci chrono g ya101331

i copped that last month as a side watch for about a G on ebay, its straight....

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by JChambers

JChambers wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
let's see it
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

pics
wink.gif

Nah, this one kills the Icee Fresh Conan Jesus. I copped a watch to match it too. This one is the real game changer, all other Jesuses are gonna' have to get tucked after this one.
pimp.gif

let's se it
Word, lets see pics. I know it doesn't take that long to charge a camera.

Back
Top Bottom