**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif
Sauternes

If you two want to show your e-muscles to each other, do it through PMs please.

The last thing we need is to lose another jewelry thread, I think we can all agree on that.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

The last thing we need is to lose another jewelry thread, I think we can all agree on that.
i dont even understand how it started. AI Audi said pardon me from the jump. Dont think he was trying to start anything at all.

Makes sence.

hi profile what kind of watch is that?the no namer and those factory rolex daytonas and masterpiece datejust is sick

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

$400 for less than 40 grams of silver and cubics to get that diamond g shock look. Wow, you dudes are really just spending frivolously.
You do realize that a couple grand or whatever on an iced out G-Shock is an even worse investment, right?

Everyone putting money into G-Shocks and black diamonds, I hope that's throw away money for you...because otherwise you're just throwing it away as it is.

i was thinking about the same exact thing. should i drop a few stacks on a legit watch?....but then what value will it have when the fad passes? obviously diamonds have value, but it may be way less than what i paid.
im not up on jewlery game, so i dont know what value (if any) would be held in a couple years
losing $400 is probably less than the money you'd lose on the resale value of the watch
grin.gif

If you have a good established jeweler make your stuff, they'll be more than happy if you want to trade something in after the fad has passed. With us you get full credit as long as you spend double...

Damn Mo, you didn't tell me yall did this...

Originally Posted by Rjwco

hi profile what kind of watch is that?

It's a Girard Perregaux Tourby w/ 3 gold bridges. I particularly haven't seen the all yellow gold bracelet version though, I didn't even know itexist.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

http://

I always thought Wiz's chain was simple ...but dope as hell...
http://
thats nice and simple, im feelin it a lot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

unfortunately, if you guys hold this piece in person you will be VERY dissapointed with it. it's super hollow and the circles going through the toparen't a good look especially with the hollow franco...then on top of that the setting is some of the worst i've ever seen. great music though, i'ma fan, just not his jewelry game.

Honestly if I was Lebron I wouldn't be mad that Pusha T boned his chick before him. I'd be mad that I boned a chick that let a dude that ugly hit.

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

$400 for less than 40 grams of silver and cubics to get that diamond g shock look. Wow, you dudes are really just spending frivolously.
You do realize that a couple grand or whatever on an iced out G-Shock is an even worse investment, right?

Everyone putting money into G-Shocks and black diamonds, I hope that's throw away money for you...because otherwise you're just throwing it away as it is.

i was thinking about the same exact thing. should i drop a few stacks on a legit watch?....but then what value will it have when the fad passes? obviously diamonds have value, but it may be way less than what i paid.
im not up on jewlery game, so i dont know what value (if any) would be held in a couple years
losing $400 is probably less than the money you'd lose on the resale value of the watch
grin.gif

If you have a good established jeweler make your stuff, they'll be more than happy if you want to trade something in after the fad has passed. With us you get full credit as long as you spend double...

Damn Mo, you didn't tell me yall did this...
sorry Phil...I thought you knew. Zahir should've mentioned it to you long ago when you got your first pieces from us? let me know if you haveany questions about it and i'll reply with whatever you need.

Frank, this guy i'm replying to above is the phil I was talking about before. I got your brother's e-mail and I'll have something to show you guyssoon. Christmas time is a little busy for us so I haven't finished the top part I was telling you about before but I'm close.

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Out of curiosity, how much would this piece/chain run?

82149263.jpg
I haven't ever been a fan of this design, so we haven't ever made it. Just off the top of my head, it'll be more than $18,000 but lessthan $25,000 I'd say.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i dont even understand how it started. AI Audi said pardon me from the jump. Dont think he was trying to start anything at all.

Shoot nor am I...... I said my piece and I could careless really I just wanted to make it clear I didnt jerk anybody around nor would I ever.......just thefact somebody would PM and wanting to buy one then knock on the next guy that wants one doessnt add up to me........but whatever ON WITH THE SHOW.......

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Honestly if I was Lebron I wouldn't be mad that Pusha T boned his chick before him. I'd be mad that I boned a chick that let a dude that ugly hit.

indifferent.gif

Was looking him up and down huh? Decided he wasn't your type?

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Out of curiosity, how much would this piece/chain run?

82149263.jpg
I haven't ever been a fan of this design, so we haven't ever made it. Just off the top of my head, it'll be more than $18,000 but less than $25,000 I'd say.

JOBH will do it for less than 15K

Back
Top Bottom