**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that argument was useless couple pages back ... one dude not even feelin jewelry and in this thread and the JC chambers, braggin about doin it, and his 30kwatch like theres not another 100 NTer's makin mad bank and not proclaimin it for all to hear- you aint special my man, theres tons of us on here.

gotta keep it real like rx45.

Il post up my new pickups in a couple days, dont even have em on me right now.

LAX i been lurkin here since the beginning, nice to see your growth in making jewelz. You have really improved, congrats.

that Chanel is nasty as well damnnn

its-showtime-4.jpg
>gaudy tasteless medallions

that argument was useless couple pages back ... one dude not even feelin jewelry and in this thread and the JC chambers, braggin about doin it, and his 30k watch like theres not another 100 NTer's makin mad bank and not proclaimin it for all to hear- you aint special my man, theres tons of us on here.

gotta keep it real like rx45.

Il post up my new pickups in a couple days, dont even have em on me right now.

LAX i been lurkin here since the beginning, nice to see your growth in making jewelz. You have really improved, congrats.

that Chanel is nasty as well damnnn
thank you

post whatever you have asap

jc where you at
nerd.gif

they'll be up before friday, just overseas right now n keepin it minimal. Might have to get at you over some things as well. Debating whether or not toblack out the black steel SA ( i dont ice out my watches so this is a big move).... or just change the band, and keep it basic. You seen any bands that go withthat watch or am i stuck with rubber.

JChambers was in NY this week and ordered the jesus piece from Jacobs, but from what he told me, something went down and hes gonna be away for a little bit,hold your head...

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

This is what I got my girl for Christmas.
P1090273%5B1%5D.JPG

You could have had those made custom for 70% of what you paid for and nobody would ever know the difference.

Originally Posted by solesavage

SkunkInDunks wrote:

This is what I got my girl for Christmas.
P1090273%5B1%5D.JPG

You could have had those made custom for 70% of what you paid for and nobody would ever know the difference.

Not only that everyone has the fake joints so everyone is going to assume they are fake! lol

Back
Top Bottom