**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

cornicello, its italian horn. good luck charm keep away evil eye. I stepped my game up I was the originator of the wooden/ cookie jacob jesus.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by leejulien

Gudda just looks evil man haha; but I'm feelin Tyga's chains
Gudda looks like a butch lesbian.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohhh loorrdddd

posting a bunch of things i made and just got pics of with my cam and my friends jet for the f of it lol

The Jesus is owned by a friend of mine, he brought it by and I snapped that pic. I will see if I can grab some more shots and info sometime soon.

I also took this photo of a bracelet I have, is this a stamp for 18k? I dont know what else it could stand for...

my boy kaisa in hawaii with the kufi jesus I did for him took this pic when i was there at the reggae fest pretty dope

I hope some of you NT Jewelers can help me out here.

I am looking to get a wedding band for my girl (gettin married next month) that kinda looks somethin like this

AB03501900_main

My jeweler made one that we went to take a look at, and it looks spot on, but I don't know if she tryin to juke me on the price (family friend, but shekorean hahaha). The band itself is 18K white gold. Its 8 stones across the top w/ 1.00 ct tw (so approx .12-.13 per stone). I don't know the exact specsof the stones, but they looked pretty solid and I'm gonna make a guess and say they were VS2 with probably a G color range (just a wild guess). For mywedding band she just made a 14K white gold 8mm plain flat brushed band. The quoted price was $1,400 for both.

Am I gettin a good deal or could someone do better?

Thanks in advance.

I bought three watches today that are retail equalivent to buying a 2007 bentley gt

Back
Top Bottom