**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

image002.jpg

Stupid #%#+#%%! question....how come when people (example Wale above) wear Gucci or LV belts like that, they seem to not have them buckled? I have noticed it abunch of times...

i got a gold rope chain, but its too short for me so i want to make it longer so i can wear it without it lookin like a choker (thick neck FTL)

whats my best option for this? Remelt it? extension?

its my fathers who passed away last year so I want to wear it daily.

Thanks for the help NT

Originally Posted by Steedoww3

Stupid #%#+#%%! question....how come when people (example Wale above) wear Gucci or LV belts like that, they seem to not have them buckled? I have noticed it a bunch of times...

I think its just wale. Usually when it looks unbuckled, its because they dont put it through the belt loop or whatever its called

Stupid #%#+#%%! question....how come when people (example Wale above) wear Gucci or LV belts like that, they seem to not have them buckled? I have noticed it a bunch of times...

So the "GG" buckle, grn/rd/grn or "LV" monogram peeks from under the shirt....lol

Is that a IFco promo?...because rockin other peoples jewels = #Notagoodlook

True, but also if I was the actual owner of those pieces I'd be pissed. Unless of course they like defaulted on the payments or something. I know if I hada piece made custom for me that represented me I'd be pretty pissed if someone else was boppin' around stuntin' in it.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I think he just needed a bunch of chains to wear to rep Gucci for a couple scenes in his video.....

I don't think Wale really in to jewelry like that, so he just asked Ben if he had some %+# he could rock....

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

i got a gold rope chain, but its too short for me so i want to make it longer so i can wear it without it lookin like a choker (thick neck FTL)

whats my best option for this? Remelt it? extension?

its my fathers who passed away last year so I want to wear it daily.

Thanks for the help NT
any ideas?

i would just have a jeweler make a identical extension and add it on to your desired length, theres no point to melt it because then youll lose the identity ofthe chain

Originally Posted by 17708

I think its just wale. Usually when it looks unbuckled, its because they dont put it through the belt loop or whatever its called

No it's not just Wale..I've seen Wayne, Juelz, Jim , and all the LV/GG type bammas do this.

It is really idiotic in my opinion
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

No it's not just Wale..I've seen Wayne, Juelz, Jim , and all the LV/GG type bammas do this.

indifferent.gif
same reason kicks wit straps you leave em unstrapped....gives em flare.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif
same reason kicks wit straps you leave em unstrapped....gives em flare.

I guess but to me thats like a person walking around with their shoes untied.

to each his own though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rhester

image002.jpg
dope, now he just gotta get his own issh, ben probably cookin up prices for him as we speak.

I wonder what ever happened to them grills Wale said he was gonna get; if I remember properly from an old video Ben uploaded, when he was talking to Wale onthe phone...someone please correct me if I'm wrong

17708 wrote:

Steedoww3 wrote:

indifferent.gif

He's just showin' love to Gucci. I don't see anything wrong with it. Actually, the only idiotic thing is people hatin' on Wale for doing this.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

He's just showin' love to Gucci. I don't see anything wrong with it. Actually, the only idiotic thing is people hatin' on Wale for doing this.
people are idiotic for finding something wrong with wearing an unbuckled belt?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Vancity74

people are idiotic for finding something wrong with wearing an unbuckled belt?

An unbuckled too small for my waist belt........... Dudes from Vancouver though , rains clogging his thinking.

roll.gif

I'm talking about Gucci Mane. Not buckling your belt is about as dumb as walking around with your fly undone.

Its dumb. But this is also a photoshoot. If he was walkin around the street like that it would be a different story. But hes just takin photos for a magazineor something. No big deal.

so if you know ANYTHING about watch you would know what these are worth

*waits for rfx*

I stole these pics from google but i have cam phone pics as well

its the 18k rose gold tourbillion jaegar, the 18k skeleton breguet and the platinum breguet.
pimp.gif

retail on the 3 pieces are over 120k

THESE ARE NOT EVERYDAY WATCHES BTW

and there mine hehehe

those watches look nice.
speaking of watches, i can drop off my watch next week to get cleaned if thats cool with you. lmk.

Back
Top Bottom