**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

CZ's or diamond's...they're still pretty
pimp.gif
in my opinion

Just like LAX told me; fashion trends over friends hahaaa

Originally Posted by agold1002

diamonds on a g-shock are stupid...the fad will be long gone in a few years.
it is stupid, but they look cool and trend or not if u got disposable income to do some fun stuff why not
smile.gif
. what ever brightens up someones day or wrist.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

i dont live in ATL, im in NJ so i cant come thru , but ive heard good things about icebox...i was once gonna have you guys ice a breitling of mine but zahir was takin like 10 days to return a email if returning it at all....
Les, I apologize that this happend with you. I've got one customer I need to e-mail back about a detailed picture of our crown on our versionof the Jacob Jesus mould. Other than that, everyone else is usually replied to on time. If you ever have any questions, please e-mail me directly and I'lltry to get your question answered as soon as I'm able to go over it.

Originally Posted by agold1002

diamonds on a g-shock are stupid...the fad will be long gone in a few years.
To me it's not dumb at all. I'm not here to argue at all, but if you think it's dumb 'cause it's a waste of money, that'sa different thing than if you think it's dumb 'cause you don't think it looks good (without considering the amount of money spent). I've saidit on here before, but it still has value after the fact that you're going to lose labor if you sell it instead of trading it back in. It just depends howbad you want to sell it. If you need to get rid of something and cash out tomorrow, of course you're not going to get any money for jewelry...Hell,you're not gonna get any money for your brand new clothes tomorrow, brand new car tomorrow, or even your brand new laptop tomorrow, forget about usedstuff. Now if you know someone that is interested in buying it or you have time to put it up online to sell it, you'll be fine and take a smaller loss.

All in all, it's not a bad investment if you're not looking to get rid of it ASAP.

spending $1,800 on a plain gray tshirt is dumb..... dropping $25,000 on a kangaroo leather coat is dumb, I'm just saying, I could go on and on.

yo if you get da new source there's a SICK pic of jadakiss in a coogi AD wit da jacob jesus & da versace glasses from da same year biggie wore em.

The Omega Constellation is in exposition at the official store of Omega at Rue du Rhone in Geneva, Switzerland, and all the stones are IF quality

Classique « Grande Complication » wristwatch in platinum, with twin rotating tourbillons. Two independant tourbillons affixed by a bridge to a centre platemaking a complete rotation in 12 hours. Balance spring with Breguet overcoil. Hand-wound movement engraved by hand. Bezel, lugs and caseband paved with 107baguette-cut diamonds (approx. 30.30 cts). Silvered gold chapter ring and centre plate paved with 310 diamonds (approx. 1.62 cts). Sapphire caseback.

^ Yep, we've replaced some on that piece before too. It's hand-drilled so they fall out much easier. Diamonds don't fall out nearly as often whenthey're set into pre-drilled holes (done by machine) :-D .

edit: It wasn't clear which piece i was referring to.

as promised straight from Jacob & Co. , the 100% often imitated, seldomly duplicated OG.....

Ima keep this piece on ice (literally) til Jchambers comes home

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

as promised straight from Jacob & Co. , the 100% often imitated, seldomly duplicated OG.....

Ima keep this piece on ice (literally) til Jchambers comes home

"*+*+ THAT I'M HATING"

3026fj7.jpg

Nah real talk that %### goes soo HAM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'ma get one before I die

Back
Top Bottom