**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Those seraptis christus pieces are ok.... I'd rather drop 20 k on a dope bracelet...

Google seraptis Christus and you'll see what I'm talking about

Gotta drop a jewel in the jewelry thread
if you really think that you are the first one to mention that the "jesus" piece is based off some reg old due from back in the dayyou're silly.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Those seraptis christus pieces are ok.... I'd rather drop 20 k on a dope bracelet...

if you really think that you are the first one to mention that the "jesus" piece is based off some reg old due from back in the day you're silly.

reg ol dude from back in the day?

devildog1776 wrote:

alien.gif

33ohz7p.jpg

jchambers allegedly had like almost half a mill in undeclared cash. But he owns several businesses that deal in in cash, he has check cashing spots,laundromats, things like that, its lookin like hell be OK....

Discover innovations, pinpoint new trends and forge personal contacts in an exclusive business atmosphere - BASELWORLD provides the ideal platform for allthis.

The world's biggest and most important event for the watch and jewellery industry is being held from March 18 to 25, 2010 in Basel, Switzerland.

BASELWORLD 2010 - The World Watch and Jewellery Show
March 18 to 25, 2010

i think we should stop talking about JChamber situation just in case. never know who's lurking and what might be taken out of context

its all good, i wouldnt put anything here that he didnt tell me was OK to put....everything is in the process of being resolved as we speak....

I'll prolly call around tomorrow but any jewelers on here like lax are whoever can tell how easy or hard it will be to find someone to remove the rhodiumon my Jesus and make it yellow again? I believe this has been discussed on here before. I googled a little and read they can put it in a machine or have to doit off by hand. There are a lot of diamonds on the front and I'm not comfortable sending it to Jacob when it may be a easy job any jewelry repair placecould do. Any help would be appriciated.

Originally Posted by python002

I'll prolly call around tomorrow but any jewelers on here like lax are whoever can tell how easy or hard it will be to find someone to remove the rhodium on my Jesus and make it yellow again? I believe this has been discussed on here before. I googled a little and read they can put it in a machine or have to do it off by hand. There are a lot of diamonds on the front and I'm not comfortable sending it to Jacob when it may be a easy job any jewelry repair place could do. Any help would be appriciated.
Don't you already have a white chain for that piece? Anyways, good pick up JC

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

Originally Posted by python002

I'll prolly call around tomorrow but any jewelers on here like lax are whoever can tell how easy or hard it will be to find someone to remove the rhodium on my Jesus and make it yellow again? I believe this has been discussed on here before. I googled a little and read they can put it in a machine or have to do it off by hand. There are a lot of diamonds on the front and I'm not comfortable sending it to Jacob when it may be a easy job any jewelry repair place could do. Any help would be appriciated.
Don't you already have a white chain for that piece? Anyways, good pick up JC

Yeah I been wanting a yellow chain tho. Damn I just need 2 pieces. Damn gold prices need to come down lol. I remember when gold was 7 a gram lol.

was browsin thru some old nt jewels pics and came across this....

isnt this the loneliest, saddest Jacob Jesus youve ever seen?

someone was supposed to pick him years ago and now hes mad depressed, looks like hes about to shed a tear...

first Loon had him and left him, Fab had him for a second but didnt keep him either....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

was browsin thru some old nt jewels pics and came across this....

isnt this the loneliest, saddest Jacob Jesus youve ever seen?
someone was supposed to pick him years ago and now hes mad depressed, looks like hes about to shed a tear...

first Loon had him and left him, Fab had him for a second but didnt keep him either....

roll.gif

^ There's nothing wrong with the piece it's a Jacob Mold.

I believe that's Ninjahood's piece that he's put some money down that's on hold for him.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

jchambers allegedly had like almost half a mill in undeclared cash. But he owns several businesses that deal in in cash, he has check cashing spots, laundromats, things like that, its lookin like hell be OK....
eek.gif
damn I need to step my hustle game up

It looks like Ninja told him he was just going to the store for some cigaretts and never came back
ninja hood said hes almost done paying it

how bout we do each other a favor and ill pay whatever you have left on it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom