**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Dunno if it was re-posted yet...

pimp.gif

So which one is jerseys? The above posted with a 3-row crown or this one? I like this one better
pimp.gif

eek.gif
REAL GANGSTA !%$$
pimp.gif

Yeah if someone tries to stick this cat up it's gonna be a big mistake.

Take the pic down to be safe, there's reasons why I hesitated
I got you, I know how that goes
nerd.gif

Audemars Piguet, the luxury, Swiss watch manufacturer, graced the red carpet at last night's 67th Annual Golden Globes.

Nick Cannon - host of NBC's America's Got Talent - will wear an iconic Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tuxedo watch and coordinating cufflinks for thepre-show red carpet, and while he hosts NBC's post-show, Golden Globe Awards: After Party Show.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tuxedo ultra-thin, selfwinding watch in 18kt white gold, with 4.65 diamond-set case, hands and hour-markers, high-polishedblack-lacquered dial on a patent leather strap.

tuxedo2.JPG

tuxedo.jpg
tuxedo1.jpg

mariah-nick-gg-2010.jpg

heres another pic i forgot to post... the official jacob and the older one from the gun pic and the cuban...608 grams of 14k

damn all these jesus pieces making me want to pick one up early.
a yellow on yellow jesus with a thick cuban chain is necessary.

l_e59c74c41158fff2042aa4a016c1862a.jpg

melted it down at $400,000..... coulda got another $100,000 for this if we had waited...

damn, 1/2 a mill cash just chillin. all legit too.

no offense to the pics of grams, etc. just saying smh to the ******ed amounts of cake there is in Gold

melted it down at $400,000..... coulda got another $100,000 for this if we had waited...

no offense to the pics of grams, etc. just saying smh to the ******ed amounts of cake there is in Gold

what inside of those chocolate?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

they dont look as yellow/shiny as I would have imagined.

^Raw bullion doesnt get polished and finished. That will be melted down and possibly turned into grain for ease of use.

It only has to look pretty in the end.

Damn gold prices! I Remember the first chain I bought my self that was over 100 grams was $6 a gram. Now 100 grams is gonna cost you like $2500 or more.

I like that. Is that after the old "fame city" thats funplex now.
-the only complaint is that you can see alot of the metal in the setting. The stones dont look too small, just like the prongs or whatever they are are kindof big.

Back
Top Bottom