**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by michael32

Also, I recently just caught up with NT and damn I see some haters out here.  People been hating on Ben but in my opinion Ben is the real reason this thread was built! JBH cosigns on all of Bens pieces, he's a solid, stand up business man and most importatly his work is up to par with the best! Lets focus on the pieces ad appreciate the work!
thus the reason this thread fell so far off-

but its classic NT - bandwagon hating...everybody tryna earn a few rollin smilies or an e-rep

Aint that the truth Tre.... Any clear pics other then the BB ones of your cross? Still havent copped mine.. Been debating if it fits a 4-5mm cuban or franco..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Aint that the truth Tre.... Any clear pics other then the BB ones of your cross? Still havent copped mine.. Been debating if it fits a 4-5mm cuban or franco..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
best bet is to hit Ben- idk about a franco cause of the size/shape of the IF bail but a cuban should work...then again he should be able to put whatever type bail you need-

best/only pix i have here - all posted here before sorry

dxnwir.jpg

2rfpveg.jpg

Good looks with the pics Tre.. @*%# is
pimp.gif

yessir- i'll see if i have better ones on the other comp later...

but yea i love it, clean and classy and shines like crazy...i get compliments from older ladies and it can still be coupled with the rosary for club time if i wanna be extra  -

after all my wedding stuff is done i'll prob go back in for some more stuff and might double up with a yellow/yellow joint...im still lusting for that cluster cross but thats very extra for me- also trying to stay away from this black on black stuff but its calling...we'll see what happens

Do you know what the height and width is? Always been a fan but always get held back cause dont know if I want a cross or save for a custom piece.

Do you know what the height and width is? Always been a fan but always get held back cause dont know if I want a cross or save for a custom piece.
not sure...dont have it on to measure....but you could always cop and save then tradein/up

Originally Posted by Kingtre

not sure...dont have it on to measure....but you could always cop and save then tradein/up
Is that thing under 3 stacks?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

True never thought of it that way.  Well see what I do..

Originally Posted by treewing

Serious question, why are y'all hating on GoodWood so hard?? (pun intended)

I don't know about everybody else, I don't hate it per se, but just feel as if it should be only done for a few designs like the Jesus. And I think that looks okay at best.

Whats the minimum amount of $$ you gotta ave to really come up on something nice? I need to set a savings goal for something real clean

Or how much is icing out a bezel on a watch typically?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Whats the minimum amount of $$ you gotta ave to really come up on something nice? I need to set a savings goal for something real clean

Or how much is icing out a bezel on a watch typically?

That's what i'm trying to figure out... I need a starter Kit: Iced Rolex & Jesus or Cross.

Back
Top Bottom