**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

w19rbt.jpg

No lie, I got the ILLEST design for a piece just chillin until I get my money up.

I wish I could share it, but I ain't trying to get my idea jacked. It's a game changer for sure...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

No lie, I got the ILLEST design for a piece just chillin until I get my money up.

I wish I could share it, but I ain't trying to get my idea jacked. It's a game changer for sure...

don't we all have that feeling?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

was games nwa piece all gold? or did it have diamonds?

i know the NWA was yellow gold on yellow diamonds but i forgot what the target was like.
what do you mean?

nore with the good wood jesus
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

them Champion  Jackets is Iiiiiiiilllllllll!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I Need One Like Yesterday

^ben said that its bds

"LAX, that chain that YaBoy is wearing is VERY EXPENSIVE! terrible design, but it's historical. it's Baron Davis's piece. its really BD's piece and it cost a grip for sure, I'm embarrassed that I forgot the name of the jeweler, but he's an old jewish dude out of NYC. the chain is 70% pave'd out and the piece itself weighs like 350+ grams or so VS diamonds and thats heavy as hell. behind the piece, it has Baron's name on it. i.e. made especially for Baron Davis. etc.
I'm working on a new piece for him now. YaBoy's gettin show money and I'm happy for him too. Drake got something in the works with us too. Along with a few other of your favorite rappers. Nobody's getting stupid big pieces, they're just gettin more creative with it during these times."

^ben said that its bds

"LAX, that chain that YaBoy is wearing is VERY EXPENSIVE! terrible design, but it's historical. it's Baron Davis's piece. its really BD's piece and it cost a grip for sure, I'm embarrassed that I forgot the name of the jeweler, but he's an old jewish dude out of NYC. the chain is 70% pave'd out and the piece itself weighs like 350+ grams or so VS diamonds and thats heavy as hell. behind the piece, it has Baron's name on it. i.e. made especially for Baron Davis. etc.
I'm working on a new piece for him now. YaBoy's gettin show money and I'm happy for him too. Drake got something in the works with us too. Along with a few other of your favorite rappers. Nobody's getting stupid big pieces, they're just gettin more creative with it during these times."

might i ask what is da name of yo shop

5d19o5.jpg

my boys watch collection from hawaii, hes going to fill it up getting an iced out ap and some more breits possibly a patek. . .

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

5d19o5.jpg

my boys watch collection from hawaii, hes going to fill it up getting an iced out ap and some more breits possibly a patek. . .

That little damier case can probably pay for an entry level rolex or a mid level breit.

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

^ben said that its bds

might i ask what is da name of yo shop

?

Back
Top Bottom