**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thats pretty much exactly the way im tryin to go when I get mine. No streaks and no devil red eyes but other than that it looks good. Much better looking than the first one.

Whats with your customers and the red?

Originally Posted by larolex

<----- found jacobs setter
smile.gif

This is exciting.

The mold seems pretty decent, but I'd consider making the hair on the left side a little less straight. That one side is practically just striped.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

The mold seems pretty decent, but I'd consider making the hair on the left side a little less straight. That one side is practically just striped.
Good eye. I like it but I knew something was still a little off. But I couldnt put my finger on it. The hair on the Jacob is wavy. You cant tell when its all one color. But on the one with streaks you can tell for sure.

Originally Posted by rakim

lol how can they even afford that ***%????? i kno chef wouldnt rock fake ***% but dam those joints are like 10 carats each on the stone lol

Baby got that Chain from Chris Aire I believe..
And he has/had a Rose Gold Cross that's like 2 mill with the same sized stones ..

He rocked it on the cover of XXL and in his video with Toni Braxton

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

another special order piece maybe this will give people a better idea until we make ours for stock

s31xu9.jpg

red eyes are really wierd but
pimp.gif
 i personally really like the one you posted before with white eyes and streaks in the beard too

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I don't think I'll ever understand the fascination with Jesus pieces.
Word, i'm with you g.

I respect the craftsmanship of course, but what's really the point?
I know all of yall ain't religious like that.

lol ya dopeboys feel like they need a jesus around they neck to protect them from bad karma.. its not like they wear it cuz their Christian or catholic tho but that meanings been erased cuz mad backpackers like kanye +#+% riders killt it now he doesnt even wear it himself no more lol but ya southern rappers like Jeezy or ross never looked right rocking a jesus piece its more like a new york thing in my eyes

Originally Posted by 18th letter

x1000000

Its just that staple piece u cant go wrong wit like a cross.

"cruisin in the Lexus Land, wit Jesus rollin in my right hand."

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol how can they even afford that ***%????? i kno chef wouldnt rock fake ***% but dam those joints are like 10 carats each on the stone lol
wu-tang tour money is LOOOOOOONG

laugh.gif
that joint is prob sapphires, moiss, low quality, completely bang bang or rented - 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wu-tang tour money is LOOOOOOONG

laugh.gif
that joint is prob sapphires, moiss, low quality, completely bang bang or rented - 

yea theres no way that Raes chain is real, him and his manager stay at one of my hotels all the time....

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

x1000000

I get that..but I guess it is because I can't really rock with what it symbolizes or whatever. Thats like me rocking an iced out Star of David, it has an important meaning to some people, but I'm just rocking it just because. And doesn't the bible say something about making graven images of anything in heaven is idolatry or something? 
I dunno, that is all just my personal opinion though, not hating on anyone who rocks a Jesus piece or anything, everyone rocks diff things for their own reasons. More power to you.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

x1000000

I get that..but I guess it is because I can't really rock with what it symbolizes or whatever. Thats like me rocking an iced out Star of David, it has an important meaning to some people, but I'm just rocking it just because. And doesn't the bible say something about making graven images of anything in heaven is idolatry or something? 
I dunno, that is all just my personal opinion though, not hating on anyone who rocks a Jesus piece or anything, everyone rocks diff things for their own reasons. More power to you.

Ur thinkin too hard, just get a big $@# "R" wit the # 18
somewhere on or around wit, wit the Haiti flag in the
background.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom