**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Plies %#%@ ain't dancin.

He had them +%%#* on the BET awards..

%@*# was dancin like a mutha

WWHHAAASSSSSS OONNN MMYYY CCHHHEEEESSSSSTTTT DDAAWWWGGGGGG?????

SSSTTRRRRAAAAIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTT BBAAANNGGGG BBAAAAAANNNNGGGG!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Looks like Gucci got himself rings too
pimp.gif

if0j1f.jpg
1zbvtvq.jpg

[gucci] welll dammmmm [/gucci]

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Plies %#%@ ain't dancin.

He had them +%%#* on the BET awards..

%@*# was dancin like a mutha

WWHHAAASSSSSS OONNN MMYYY CCHHHEEEESSSSSTTTT DDAAWWWGGGGGG?????

SSSTTRRRRAAAAIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTT BBAAANNGGGG BBAAAAAANNNNGGGG!!!!!!
laugh.gif

How do you know?

StaXX wrote:
I thought Plies stuff was real. Just low quality.

Man that's about to be everybody's excuse
smh.gif
laugh.gif
In plies' case I can see it because his rocks aren't flossin as hard as they could be But c'mon son!

I'm pretty sure plies shops wit the homeboy who makes/made those iced out octagon watches from the brown paper bag video wit jeezy that jeweler also made Scott storches chains and pharrels ridic gucci link as well.... He definatley isn't selling bang bang at the Vegas convention and he confirmed to me that pharrels chain is all NATURAL colored stones I was buggin when he said that!

plies shops with Johnny the Jeweler (not tv johnny) all of his stuff is on the site johnnyscustomjewelry.com.... he does ok work.

Originally Posted by CJ863

plies shops with Johnny the Jeweler (not tv johnny) all of his stuff is on the site johnnyscustomjewelry.com.... he does ok work.

aka King Johnny....

^word plies saved a bundle shoppin wit king Johnny then... I definatley didn't ask that jeweler if he made plies stuff I just assumed cause he from Florida and that company does it bigger than anyone else in Florida.

Plies also got some of his pieces from a new york jeweler, the goon piece and choppa zone piece was made by him. He also does the konvikt chains, full surface pieces and yung berg's former-transformer chain i think

is everyone in here a friend of a jeweler that supplies jewls to your fav rapper?

the last 3 pages all ive been reading is ''plies jeweler told me'' ''gucci's jeweler told me'' ''jesus's jeweler told me''

cmon son

Originally Posted by FedExciter

is everyone in here a friend of a jeweler that supplies jewls to your fav rapper?

the last 3 pages all ive been reading is ''plies jeweler told me'' ''gucci's jeweler told me'' ''jesus's jeweler told me''

cmon son

HAHAAHAHAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So does Ben just post on his blog now? I have not seen a post from him a while.

I miss the days of rappers actually being creative with the jewels.

Back
Top Bottom