**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
@ the shirt. that's kind of ill.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Anybody feeling these Ambush Pow Chains that been out? I'm thinking about copping the black/black joint. 
67416b478beb241d2d838ad04d52e7fe144ff95e.jpg

9e11664088ef2f1920e62167f48eefd7899b4383.jpg

e9726ac43f84eeee2d31882aa55a66b8bc7054a7.jpg

aa02666493855ef820a1dc260a91db06deb2f60b.jpg
they're not made of precious metal though....

I have the all gold. I like it
ohwell.gif
hmm, and how much did you pay for that costume jewelry?
nerd.gif

anyone know any good online jewelers.. Im looking for a necklace to buy for myself. preferably 14k gold and 28-30inches. not looking to spending tooo much though

dipset.jpg
pardon my ignorance but are cam and jim jones, santanta back on? i kinda fell out the loop and it seemed like cam went away or they beefed? im not sure about either. or just dont remember
embarassed.gif

im sorry guess im a little slow but whats so cool about these POW necklaces? they are corny IMO

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im sorry guess im a little slow but whats so cool about these POW necklaces? they are corny IMO

the original ones that were real with real diamonds and gold were pretty unique imo and were done very well. its just now things seem to be going the reproduced wood, or strange plactic copy's route. its cheapens nice pieces and makes things unoriginal when there is a lack of originality to begin with. copy's counterfeits over production. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo does Cam only have one watch? I only see him wear that

most rappers only have 1-3 watches MAX, i mean when your watch is that brolic, do you really need another one?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo does Cam only have one watch? I only see him wear that

most rappers only have 1-3 watches MAX, i mean when your watch is that brolic, do you really need another one?
lol real talk. cam's watch is a REAL watch. like platinum and vs diamonds and authentic movement.
when you see these rappers who arent jay-z or diddy with APs and all these other rare exotic watches, theyre rented or not a real time piece.
they use precious metals and real stones and put in fake watch guts.
thats why theyre not really worth anything aside from the labor and materials.
THATS why these rappers have 8-15 watches.

this is some insider knowledge you just got for free.

Back
Top Bottom