**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by leejulien

Wondering if anyone could help me I'm a little confused...

What's the deal with the YouTube 'jewelers' stamping their pieces as 14K when they're obviously not? Does this mean I could try trade it in and pass it off as 14K at a pawn shop and end up getting more money for it than what you paid??
No.
laugh.gif
right to the point...to expand- anybody that is about to pay you will will test the merch and know what it is...the stamp doesnt matter at all- a grimey jeweler can stamp your stainless steel piece 24k if he wanted to -when i was younger and didnt know any better i got played and my stuff was stamped 14k when it was 10k... theres various tests they can run just like they will test your diamonds before they hand you cash for them

when hustla's POME came out tru religion was already on its decline EVERYWHERE in NYC BUT harlem
laugh.gif

trus came and went with sevens jeans in 2004-2005...by 2006 levis were already da choice for most dudes, and da rise of metrosexual movement gave way to da rise of

H&M as a serious option for alot of guys of all people.
laugh.gif
!%@!%....u need your own youtube show or blog or something....the world according to ninjahood...the fact that your lumping in Levis with TR is just silly....Levis been a staple its never went anywhere...matter of fact wasnt it you that was advocating for FJ560 jeans not too long ago? i'm wasting keystrokes...

kingtre can you post a pic of that little gold cross you got from icee fresh please

theres a pic floating around here somewhere...i'll look back...i dont have anything on this comp tho

edit: yuku search is ******ed...best i could do for now-

nmdgz9.jpg

Thank u King and Audi like I don't know why these people hate on TR they base their wardrobe around celebs who can't even style themselves

^^ Wrd wen dudes on hea goin bananas for a $200 supreme fitted, they make good quality clothing and their jeans last too

^^Yea man they just be bashing TR...... but back to the Jewelry Frank rough estimate about how much did that cost you ?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

^^Yea man they just be bashing TR...... but back to the Jewelry Frank rough estimate about how much did that cost you ?
yea thats all for another thread...at the end of the day do you.... but as far as that jesus goes i think we got all we are getting outta him...curious if you got rid of the icebox joint tho in favor of the ceramic?

Yea he could of traded it in and paid the balance,I like the ceramic piece tho the craftsmanship was done excellent .

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

The cluster cross is a problem 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
very much so...its still on my list...no time soon tho- although ben was talking about making a smaller one so we'll see-

Wale
pimp.gif

son got heart, he been dippin shots left n right and now that whole Maybach unit is sooo official..
eek.gif

Pandemonium...
30t6p3b.gif
bangers

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Frank, as always.

pimp.gif
#MMG actually giving they artist respectable chains.
I'm not too sure about that...
Johnny Dang made them.

laugh.gif
I ment in size and design of it. Not the actual diamond/metal quality
laugh.gif
F around and Johnny probably sellin exact copies off his website...
laugh.gif

lol tre ima need you to find that pic so i can get a better judgement on how small the peice looks when you're actually wearing it

Originally Posted by blackdude

lol tre ima need you to find that pic so i can get a better judgement on how small the peice looks when you're actually wearing it

i'll get something off the home comp - the couple here are all from angles i think...just search my name here or in the high end clothing thread-

its not small...its actually perfect size for what i wanted....but on the other hand it doesn't really matter cause your dealing with the jeweler...whether you tell If&co that you want that cross in 3" or 7" they will make it...

edit: just do a search on channel cross in this thread and you'll see all the pix and discussion about it...dont wanna rehash all the pix but here is one with ben wearing it

bb%2Ber.jpg

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

pdot: It's just my style
pimp.gif

but RRL > TR jeans
See you, Frank...
24e733p.jpg

Thinking about getting rid of it all tho. 
You get the cherub from LAX? And what's the specs on it?

Angel - LAX, specs - 1.75 in tall, 64 g, 4 cts + .5 ct center stone
Black diamond chain - Icebox

Kid tags - Icebox

Back
Top Bottom