The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

look like a kobe.

That cushioning looks like it will protect my shins.

not bad.

Very nice.... I like them a lot 
nthat.gif

Sorry I just saw the photo posted above. But yeah I found it from Dinos Twitter page. I really like them.

It's a safe shoe design wise. I like it personally, but I can see the arguments from people saying they look like superflys/huaraches 2k4s.

The USA pair looks completely different than the other pair posted.  Why is there no leather on the USA pair?  Also looks like forefoot and heel zoom.

Love the colorway, but looks like a PE Nike sneaker. Doesn't hit me as an Air Jordan flagship model....

Does not look like a Jordan signature....or any signature for that matter. It does look like it might have heel and forefoot zoom though. 

Interesting they are going back to basics with this shoe. I wonder is this is the XXX that was scrapped or something else they came up with. Probably the latter

It's a safe shoe design wise. I like it personally, but I can see the arguments from people saying they look like superflys/huaraches 2k4s.

This model looks like Jordan Brand threw a bunch of sh*t together and called it a day. It's like what a fusion model would look like as a performance flagship.

Upper is okay looking so far. Heel and forefoot zoom will be great if it's implemented correctly. I'm intrigued.

I'm ready for the heel turn :lol:

Jordan Flyweave is aesthetically flexible...here's to hoping they cook up some dope themes and colorways. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom