The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

It's a very plain safe design but very ugly logo placement as others said. More super fly or Hyperdunk looking than a Jordan in my opinion

Im not even a " jumpman is too big " regular complaint guy either.

That thing IS ruining an otherwise sweet shoe in this case tho.

Swoosh is flowing like water with the design and then bam... they tapped out and threw the back end of every griffin superfly on there.

I'm really liking what I see. The USA colorway looks better than the black/red. Still trying to figure out what"Fine Print" is. I'll get a pair for sure. Especially if the USA releases.

CP3.10 remains the best new shoe that JB is putting out this year believe it or not from what I seen. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Looks like they are really ranping up production over there @ JB since this will be a HUGE release.

basura.jpg

i usually just joke around with my initial impressions, but after seeing these and milling over it, i can honestly say

(in my stephen a smith voice)

these are WITHOUT A DOUBT the worst jordans of ALLLLL time.
And ill tell you why skip. just hear me out.

My favorite jordans....TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN, ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FOURTEEN, FIFTEEN, SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, ETC....ETC.

The LOGO.....wasnt really the focal point of the shoe.
The design of the shoe was.
look at the 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,...Look at the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc....
ANY of those sneakers, you could completely remove the logo, on the tounge or whatever, it would still be a great looking sneaker.
THIS SHOE.....THIS SHOE.....the branding is the main part of it. They basically made a nike flyknit basketball sneaker, and threw some logos on it.

if nike gave these to me for FREE.....they wouldn't be in my rotation.....hooping or casual. if i saw these at ROSS for 40 dollars i wouldn't buy them.

the ONLY....AND I MEAN ONLY...positive.... is the performance aspect. THATS IT.

But i mean everything comes to an end. Air jordans had a great run........but its over man.

i have purchased every single air jordan to date.......even the fencing ones and glory hole ones.

This will be the first air jordan that i do not purchase.

no matter the price.

Last edited:
SC kid SC kid how you gonna buy the fencing and glory goles and not like these tho

These are actually better looking than those two IMO

that damn jumpman mannn...

It really is aggravating how JB trolled with that damn jumpman, I'm legit getting frustrated looking at it

Last edited by a moderator:
SC kid SC kid how you gonna buy the fencing and glory goles and not like these tho

These are actually better looking than those two IMO

that damn jumpman mannn...

because they were different. they actually took a chance.

im not trolling when i say this, but......these are the least inspired air jordans since the first one.

WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY.

i understand what they're doing.....the business side....but its disappointing.

Why put the Jumpman in a different. Just put it in whatever color the leather will be or move that sh*t to the back, or go simple and put the wings. It might a little acceptable to put the wings in a different color. Sad.....lol

This design represents a business decision. Performance basketball footwear is dying (except Curry) while the best selling and fastest growing segment is Retro. Jordan being #1 and Chuck Ts #2. These new designs will continue to push the envelope in fit and function but will take Retro ques..

All the wait for this? How much did Nike pay JB to advertise on their shoe? Thought they were selling ads on jerseys not shoes

Jordan Brand apparently wanted to make a worse looking shoe than the Chef Curry 2s so they put out these 31s.. Trying to upstage UA at everything lol

Still holding out hope for official pics. Lol. Maybe they come out with a fade pattern that eliminates the swoosh or the Jumpan.

Or maybe they just scrap this joint after 6 months like they did the XXX. Wishful thinking either way.

Its not even really the double branding I don't think. I can understand if they wanted to do the double branding as like a fade from the swoosh into like half a Jumpan kinda like the over time progression but 2 different Brandon's on areas of the shoe that is unnecessary. I don't know. I am still kinda intrigued. Like I said, the right colorway changes opinions. Clearly.....

Back
Top Bottom