The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Are you talking about the advertisement on the jerseys? Bcuz that is not a Nike thing, its an NBA thing. Nike doesn't even take over the apparel contract until next year

The same year Nike starts it's sponsorship is the same year the ads will appear. You think thats a coincidence. As anal as Nike can be over sharing ad space ur telling me the NBA is solely to blame?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/15210151/nba-jerseys-carry-advertisements-beginning-2017-18

Anyway I'm interested to see how many CW's will end up at outlets. I may get a pair down the line as an outdoor beater shoe while I make highlights on my son.
This is going to have ****** looking like Nascar Drivers.

checkdasneaks checkdasneaks yeah man hot is an understatement lol. But I went to Nike Scottsdale today and they said they are not sure if they are getting the Banned 31s because he thinks they are more limited but they are getting the black/red 1's.

I'll have to hit up the HOH at arrowhead. Ever since they opened that location I don't make the trip to Scottsdale too much. Way too far of a drive to always be left empty handed.

If
The same year Nike starts it's sponsorship is the same year the ads will appear. You think thats a coincidence. As anal as Nike can be over sharing ad space ur telling me the NBA is solely to blame?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/15210151/nba-jerseys-carry-advertisements-beginning-2017-18

Anyway I'm interested to see how many CW's will end up at outlets. I may get a pair down the line as an outdoor beater shoe while I make highlights on my son.

If you even follow the NBA, they decided to do this three years ago and went to Adidas to develop a sleeved jersey to make space for more advertisements. Then they went ahead this last year and moved the NBA logo to the back of the jersey to make even more room for ads. This has nothing to do with Nike. The NBA is the one getting money for the advertisements

I think sponsorship would have eventually come no matter what brand had the NBA contract. Just happy to know most likely my Hornets will have that Jumpman.

It's just funny how some people wanna argue the point of whether or not Nike is still keeping it 100 or selling out for...Idk it's kinda like arguing if Jeffrey Dahmer liked meat. He damn sure was no vegan. I MO

Wake me up at XLII. If/When they mess that one up then I'll know they're full of it. I will stay sleep on the new sig til they drop sum heat. Had a bad experience with the initial cw of the XXX bleeding, liked the XX9 low but the rest have been garbo for the most part and we all now it mostly because MJ wasn't stealing kids dreams of free shoes back then he was giving John Starks 50 in a pair of J's! I know nothing I guess about the NBA but I do know the following as facts. I really enjoyed watching A.I. play pick up games in my HS gym, Ron Curry win McD's dunk competitions, and believe it or not Tyrese started singing at basketball games as a kid on this team called the Celtics.

At any rate, My expectations for these are low for casual wear but so what, buy what you like. We made Jordans popular and some of y'all have made them trendy. Some will make the XXXI look good with the Blake Griffin KIA jersey but I "my friend" will not. Lol.

Last edited:
Tate designed these not Tinker, that was made pretty clear. Like the XI Tinker claimed design/inspiration rights to it for a reason. It's a classic.

No alligator arms here. (Not reaching)

Back
Top Bottom