The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

gawd dammit man those usa are clean. very tempting. i'm hoping these are sold out at the stores so i'm not forced to buy lol 

Some initial thoughts after I wore these out the store this morning. Definitely try them on before you purchase. I went half a size up only because I no longer ball and need the tight fit. The shoes are still snug but it's my new preference. I noticed a pinch on the right pinky toe. Hopefully that will go away. Not sure if it has anything to do with the socks I wear. Cushion is super nice.

Went to HOH and I do agree with the fit as well. I did not lace them up super tight to get the full effect of the pillows near the Achilles, but the zoom felt great and they're TTS with a little wiggle room (Sz. 13). Definitely has a similar feel to the 18s like Nightwing suggested. Definitely better comfort-wise for casual wear vs the XXX. Looks-wise, I'm on the fence. They have grown on me, but for $185 retail they don't wow me. If you like the XXX, those have been marked down to $130

So rios firday, and usas saturday on the app 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So rios firday, and usas saturday on the app :nerd:  

So the drop today was rio? What does the USA colorway look like?

I'm sorry. Was confused on the launch locater. In store vs online. For some reason thought rio was the USA color that dropped today. Haven't been keeping up. My mistake.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if HOH lifts the discount restrictions after being on sale for a week or so?

It has a QS label on it. So most likely it won't lift that restriction for a long time. I remember a QS sat for months and thought I can use my VIP rewards. I was completely wrong.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know if the footlocker at 34th st NY still has the Olympic colorway? I tried calling but they never pick up. I don't want to make the trip if they don't have them anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom