The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Doesn't appear to be online for any footsites. FTL states instore only. I don't believe you'll have a problem picking them up at the mall but who knows. I avoid the mall at all costs so I'm going the SNKRS route. Expect the SNKRS fake sell out before noon. :lol:

Very possible, but to be fair they haven't done the fake sellout on any of the previous 3 colorways of these. Was especially surprised that the USAs only hit desktop in 11 and below sizes.

Very possible, but to be fair they haven't done the fake sellout on any of the previous 3 colorways of these. Was especially surprised that the USAs only hit desktop in 11 and below sizes.

These are a quickstrike and the availability isn't like normal so I wouldn't take a chance.

True. With SNKRS being the only online option Fine Print will be gone online for real.

Doesn't appear to be online for any footsites. FTL states instore only. I don't believe you'll have a problem picking them up at the mall but who knows. I avoid the mall at all costs so I'm going the SNKRS route. Expect the SNKRS fake sell out before noon. :lol:

They didn't do the fake sellout with the USAs, but they had an issue and all sizes weren't available at 7am/10am. It was a few hours before all sizes hit SNKRS.

Either way, I've been able to grab the pairs I want without much hassle and that's all that I ask for. Kind of refreshing to be able to do that with most shoes that I want these days.

Snkrs<<<<
Wasn't able to cop on SNKRS?
You can't use codes on snkrs and that's why i don't like it sometimes 
laugh.gif

These are a quickstrike and the availability isn't like normal so I wouldn't take a chance.

That's partly the point the I was making haha

Btw I'm really liking the detail they are putting inside the tongue on these releases. I thought the Banned X was just gonna be on those but seeing detail on the Fine Print and Shattered Backboards has me diggin it

That's partly the point the I was making haha

Btw I'm really liking the detail they are putting inside the tongue on these releases. I thought the Banned X was just gonna be on those but seeing detail on the Fine Print and Shattered Backboards has me diggin it

For sure. I was just adding on to what you said. You made a great point.

I love that feature behind the tongue. Each one is unique, love the little details. Reminds me how they put different words behind the tongue of f the Kobe 9 high.

For sure. I was just adding on to what you said. You made a great point.

I love that feature behind the tongue. Each one is unique, love the little details. Reminds me how they put different words behind the tongue of f the Kobe 9 high.

Never been a Kobe guy so didn't know that. Gonna look it up tho just to see

They showed up as sold out for a hot second. Bots must have released them...
Bots must have released them? Thats not how it works, lol.

Nike has been doing that for months. They`ll temporatily put "sold out" to create hype so you run to buy from 3rd party retailers (because if they dont sell out, they`re sent back to nike to sell in outlets) then load more sizes later on.

People still dont notice that they do that.

Last edited:
Bots must have released them? Thats not how it works, lol.

Nike has been doing that for months. They`ll temporatily put "sold out" to create hype so you run to buy from 3rd party retailers (because if they dont sell out, they`re sent back to nike to sell in outlets) then load more sizes later on.

People still dont notice that they do that.
I think you're incorrect here. These shoes were not available on other 3rd party sites. My size was out immediately at release time, but later showed up about 45 minutes later. It could be that they were in other people's carts.

Back
Top Bottom