The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I dunno man these are more of a grocery store shoe

Theyre def growing on me... been looking for some new produce kicks too

i heard this term before but not sure how this new Jordan shoe fit that :lol:

Lowkey chill footwear for food shopping 8) :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Naw y'all know them Crocs are the perfect grocery store shoe!

I have seriously never heard such talk. I have work and then nicer shoes (athletic footwear) and then yardwork shoes (old pairs of athletic footwear).

Most of yall are frontin with these "grocery shoes" slang and ****..................don't deny it with these XXX1s, you know they the best looking "off-court" Jordan Brand basketball shoe for the longest time.

Last time we had a Jordan basketball shoe that looked good off-court, it was one of the Retros that we hype up to this day.

Last edited:
I did, for over a week already, it's the flywire by the toebox thats digging into my pinky toe
That sucks. Like, I have the weirdest feet. My left foot is a 9.5 Extra Wide, but my right foot is a 9 Wide. I never bought Jordans because I heard they ran Narrow, so I stuck to NIKEiD. My 31 definitely has to break in, but a 9 fits both my feet. I tried on a 9.5 Jordan 1 but it kept painfully digging into my left pinky's bone, so I can't fit in them at all. I've tried on so many shoes that I now know within a few minutes if the shoe will fit or not.

Last edited:
called ntny and they never got the fine prints. i was waiting on them for nothing. good thing ndc had my size

Why did they make thr Fine Prints a limited release? I literally saw more Banned 31s than Fine Prints in-store this weekend.

This a new Jordan model not a Retro 1, god dammit the Nike/JB marketing trolls

Why did they make thr Fine Prints a limited release? I literally saw more Banned 31s than Fine Prints in-store this weekend.

This a new Jordan model not a Retro 1, god dammit the Nike/JB marketing trolls
At least you can buy them. Because in Europe we can't.

Like the way the red laces look so keeping them on for now. Red makes the shoe more sporty while black makes it... kind of fashion?

They got limited in terms of where u are able to get them

Only FTL in-store so far in most places

No oversea sites. Only HOH in store and Nike online.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom