The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I got it too 
nerd.gif
I think most people probably did lol

I got it as well. This color is too much red to me to pull the trigger. I really want to see the Concord colorway before I make my decision on another pair. The Grey looks great but the N7's with their black toe look REAL GOOD!!!

So I just finished up a week in Disney wearing the XXXI Fibe Prints. Very comfortable casual wear shoe. Brought a pair is Flyknit Airmax as well and the XXXI were FAR more comfortable walking all day long. Definately delivers comfort and cushioning compared to a running shoe.

The embossed Nike logo is sick. There's full white and full black leather PRMs out there, hope they release.

The Battle Greys look better in that picture than in the official Jordan Brand promotional pics

Thanks. I tried my best to give a good comparison. Sometimes it looks nice. I guess it depends on the lighting. Nike has a great return policy. Will see.

jordan brand is trying to hard to sell this shoe

why dont they do pre orders for shoes people want and not this crap

Was able to cop a pair of FP today. The cashier was tripping though. Didn't want to honor the military lol. She said it was a quick strike.

Back
Top Bottom