The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Are the ASG on disco yet? That's the last pair I want. Just don't want to pay the retail. I did see some XXX1s for $119.

I spent roughly 10 minutes and went through and read each XXXI mid description on SNKRS.
Here's what I found. I left off JBC and all the lows /team lows. Take it for what it's worth I suppose.
Just wanted to share for anyone who cares.
Can Nike advertise premium leather and use fake leather legally?
I guess that would be another conversation, but this really had me thinking.

Rio - Synthetic
USA - Synthetic
Fine Print - Premium
Banned - Synthetic
SBB - Doesn't say
Battle Grey - Doesn't Say
Chicago - Premium
N7 - Premium
Space Jams - Patent
Black Premiums - Quilted
Black Toe - Premium
CNY - Premium
ASG - Doesn't say
Black Cat - Doesn't say
Royals - Doesn't say

Are the ASG on disco yet? That's the last pair I want. Just don't want to pay the retail. I did see some XXX1s for $119.

135 + tax on FTL, FA, Champs.

Code vacay25 for 25 of 125 or more.
Code vacay35 for 35 off 150 or more.
Code vacay50 for 50 off 200 or more.

Pretty sure there are some college lows left these still work on too.

Just copped black cats at FNL for $105. Added the $10 discount code, some socks and hoping the $20 cashback will come through. Will be my first non-retro Jordan purchase since the XX3. I've got high hopes for these. Hopefully traction isn't as awful as some reviewers make it out to be.

Anyone know where I could find the banned colorway? Cant find em anywhere. Need a size 9.5 or 10.

135 + tax on FTL, FA, Champs.

Code vacay25 for 25 of 125 or more.
Code vacay35 for 35 off 150 or more.
Code vacay50 for 50 off 200 or more.

Pretty sure there are some college lows left these still work on too.

Repped. But will wait until the price gets a little cheaper.

Sometimes less is more, I really like this color way

I also like the low white, just a clean shoe and looks so good new.
Probably the PE is for the players to travel in and attend team activities.

Only thing I have an issue with is keeping this shoe clean. Granted, I'm not one to excessively clean my shoes but these 31's are difficult to clean since the flyknit holds in the dirt. That's why I prefer the CNY & N7. Those have a dark toebox which fades into white. I wish we had a low like those because my low whites are showing discoloration and soiling at the toebox and this is from wearing casually.

Last edited:
I was wondering about thebest way to clean the white flyknit.
That's the only reason I haven't got the white lows myself, they look awesome brand new.

same reason I am not even considering the all white lows, I care less these about keeping my shoes pristine but instead of worrying about it even the slightest, I just try to avoid it especially since I have other all white shies with either primeknit or flyknit that I always think twice about wearing

I do think the white flyweave gets dirtier faster and more difficult to clean up in comparison to most white flyknits and flyknit tend to not have lining/backing so it seems like it is something that can just be tossed in the washer with a lot less worry

Last edited:
same reason I am not even considering the all white lows, I care less these about keeping my shoes pristine but instead of worrying about it even the slightest, I just try to avoid it especially since I have other all white shies with either primeknit or flyknit that I always think twice about wearing

I do think the white flyweave gets dirtier faster and more difficult to clean up in comparison to most white flyknits and flyknit tend to not have lining/backing so it seems like it is something that can just be tossed in the washer with a lot less worry

I was wondering about thebest way to clean the white flyknit.
That's the only reason I haven't got the white lows myself, they look awesome brand new.

I used cold water and dish detergent. It got them cleaner but didn't remove all staining at toebox.

If anyone needs the white 31 low or the black 31 low, Footaction has a FSR of both sizes for retail, $160.00.

Use code vacay35 for $35 off bringing total to $125 shipped. Just ordered a pair of the black lows for myself.

Oregon PE 31, looks like JB didn't get too creative with these.
What a terrible PE. They also gave them the black/white XII lows with this same logo on the tongue. Last year they got the wool XIIs with a duck on the tongue too. They seem to get very basic Jordan PEs lately. GR colors with a patch added. Weird.

Looking for black toes and SBB for $120 or lower... sz 10. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Edit: SBB for about $140 after tax and shipping with that $35 off but basically FSR, so I'll wait longer..

Can't find black toes anywhere online though

Last edited:
Looking for black toes and SBB for $120 or lower... sz 10. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Edit: SBB for about $140 after tax and shipping with that $35 off but basically FSR, so I'll wait longer..

Can't find black toes anywhere online though

I returned my black toes to Nike that I got for 20% off the other week.
Regretting it now, really thought I could find them for 120 elsewhere as well.
Haven't seen them anywhere, and they are one of my favorite colorways.
Hopefully I didn't cheddar bob myself on this one.

Back
Top Bottom