The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Just chat with them to have them apply the code for the navy's. I'm on a chat now trying to get the difference back for the 3 pairs I ordered Thursday since the price has dropped even lower

Ended up grabbing the navy's only.
Gonna save the code and hope ebates jumps up to 10% this week and the deals stay pat.
If so then I'll reorder all three with a code and ebates.
This is the first time I've had any willpower this entire year, feels odd.
Could also be because I want the quais, so they take precedent over the white and black lows.. for now haha

Gonna save the code and hope ebates jumps up to 10% this week and the deals stay pat.
Could also be because I want the quais, so they take precedent over the white and black lows.. for now haha
save the code? You just posted the whole thing on niketalk

Also, codes work on the blacks and the whites. Not the navy's.
save the code? You just posted the whole thing on niketalk
Aw man! LMAO
Understand that fam...........I was able to get $86 back from the deal on my end! Now on to the gold lows, navy i.e's and I'm done til the 11s. Sold all my 31 mids and now have all the lows coming except the black/sheen and the team lows!

They probably still around for that price until the new clearance code rolls around.

Will they make another price adjustment since they dropped in price again?

Hahaha. Free one for the lurkers. Whoops.
I'm gonna need a coffee and to not do that again.
Good thing I have a few more saved

See what happens when you exercise "willpower"

Next time let it rip.

As I always say when shopping for my kicks "too much is just enough"

They probably still around for that price until the new clearance code rolls around.

Will they make another price adjustment since they dropped in price again?
They just made a price adjustment for me! I originally ordered them at $129.97 with 20% off, then they adjusted it to $119.97 with 20% off when the price dropped, and now they adjusted it again to $96.97 with 20% off. $81 each after taxes is good enough for me!

EDIT: I forgot I got $13 cash back for each from eBates so they're $68 each!

I'd love to get the blue pair with 20% off now at the current price. @SOLEcitor  --- Want to hit me up with another 20% off code since you have a few? :smile: 

Last edited:
They just made a price adjustment for me! I originally ordered them at $129.97 with 20% off, then they adjusted it to $119.97 with 20% off when the price dropped, and now they adjusted it again to $96.97 with 20% off. $81 each after taxes is good enough for me!

EDIT: I forgot I got $13 cash back for each from eBates so they're $68 each!

I'd love to get the blue pair with 20% off now at the current price. @SOLEcitor
 --- Want to hit me up with another 20% off code since you have a few? :smile: 

Just call and ask the CSR to honor the 20% discount for the Navy's, they did for me.

View media item 2487761

Last edited:
Any details of where the pop up is? I have somebody I know who was going to see if any are left.

I am in Paris on Wed but likely too late by then.
I hate these no-notice pop-ups especially if its got limited release of a shoe. Means random folk get them not necessarily enthusiasts. If you were collecting every 31 you must be furious at this (although a lot harder than it used to be to collect every colorway).

I hate these no-notice pop-ups especially if its got limited release of a shoe. Means random folk get them not necessarily enthusiasts. If you were collecting every 31 you must be furious at this (although a lot harder than it used to be to collect every colorway).

Stuff like this is the reason why I stopped trying to get all colors.

Between the Golds, the RWs, and these, I am definitely furious.

So for what it's worth, I have a pretty reputable source telling me that they were never actually sold. A few pairs were apparently given away but they are Friends and Family only and they'll be pretty impossible to acquire. Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom