The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

[emoji]128514[/emoji] it's something I've noticed with some other shoe pics when the shoe is all black n white. I feel like I'm looking at a black and white photo
But even when the shoe is black and white it's not juuuust black and white. That shot has no greys. Very stark.

To be fair, his logo on the tongue is silver. You guys are right though, I took the picture and now all I can see is a black and white image too, haha.

I know you can't use promo codes on SNKRS but if you purchase from SNKRS could you call customer service and have them apply afterwards? I'm sure it's been asked plenty of times.

who are you ?  
nerd.gif
Lmfao I just saw this. I'm nobody. Just an obsessive guy with a good job who has busted his butt to make some connections.

I've got some more heat on the way soon though.

Last edited:
Lmfao I just saw this. I'm nobody. Just an obsessive guy with a good job who has busted his butt to make some connections.

I've got some more heat on the way soon though.

Sounds like he plays for either the Orlando magic or Charlotte hornets.

I think he's frank kaminsky

Looking at SNRKS, the Quai lows have been moved to a release on the 15th.  This release date has been moved about 3 times already. 

Sounds like he plays for either the Orlando magic or Charlotte hornets.

I think he's frank kaminsky
Hahaha. Man if I was Kaminsky I'd have way more PEs by now.

Looking at SNRKS, the Quai lows have been moved to a release on the 15th.  This release date has been moved about 3 times already. 
Just came here to post this. WTF is going on? It's making me nervous that they're not going to drop at all, since the Quai 54 tournament has already finished.

Last edited:

Just came here to post this. WTF is going on? It's making me nervous that they're not going to drop at all, since the Quai 54 tournament has already finished.
Yeah, in the past if a release kept getting pushed back it usually didn't happen.  We will find out this weekend, hopefully.  

Well, I rearranged my morning for nothing.  And I don't think I'll available on Saturday.  Good luck to you all.

The bottoms on the 31s look so Damn plush and futuristic . have yet to ball in any

would be nice if Nike would release a few more non clear bo
I know you can't use promo codes on SNKRS but if you purchase from SNKRS could you call customer service and have them apply afterwards? I'm sure it's been asked plenty of times.

yes it can be done

There's an ebay seller with a fsr of the black/gold lows for 149 shipped if you don't want to wait,
it's below retail with free ship and no tax for those who get hit with it.

Last edited:

yes it can be done

it really depends who you talk to, some do it without any hassle while others will consult their "supervisor" or "team leader" and say it's not possible no matter what, then if you tell them it was done to your old orders before they'll just say it was an error or considered a one-time complimentary adjustment

it's been luck of the draw for me

There's an ebay seller with a fsr of the black/gold lows for 149 shipped if you don't want to wait,
I'll have to look into that.  Would be good to get them early and lower price.

Edit - I went ahead and copped.  Now I just need to get the Quais on Saturday and I am set.  

Last edited:
Funny thing about that is they had them for $129.99 when I purchased and as soon as I copped I seen them change the price

Back
Top Bottom