[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

shoeking2101 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
Originally Posted by Pitman13

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

crobers 78 wrote:
 POWER!

what is this?

Seek and you shall find.   

^ THIS!

Smh at this dude being so blatant with it  

They all do this and from their standpoint it's best to be done in plain sight because like most NTers on here, most people will dismiss it or laugh it off.

All comes down to basics.

For example, If you have never ridden a bicycle, you will probably never understand nor appreciate the sport of cycling and will  probably dismiss it or clown it. #lancearmstrong

The more you know and understand the more blatant these acts will appear.

So, conspiracy guys, how do I begin my path to achieving the rank of 33rd Degree Mason? Hell, I'll take anything above 20. Just tell me how to get there since the Mason's wont yet 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I've been trying to hold off on a lot of new Ye songs, but has the album leaked yet?

Nope.  Probably won't see it until the week before the album drops. 

I figured, but my boy woke me up this morning telling me he got the album so I had to double check.

That's really nice artwork right there, and in all honestly if these artists are Masons or not, so what? As fans of music what difference does it make to us what other people believe? All I know is that this is going to be the album of the year.

Nov 2 2010 7:01 PM EDT 1,756
[h1]Kanye West To Perform During Macy's Thanksgiving Parade[/h1][h2]Jessica Simpson, Keri Hilson, Miranda Cosgrove and 'American Idiot' cast also among parade performers.[/h2]
By Hillary Crosley

What's the perfect appetizer for Thanksgiving dinner? A Kanye West show, of course. The Chicago MC will perform during the 2010 Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, along with pop stars like Jessica Simpson and Juanes, according to The Associated Press.

Folk singer Arlo Guthrie, R&B legend Gladys Knight, boy band Big Time Rush and singer Victoria Justice will also take the stage during the annual production. While the mix of performers might seem strange to some, Orlando Veras, a spokesman for the Holiday ritual, said it's all part of Macy's master plan.

"We want to make sure we are capturing people who are in the zeitgeist," Veras told the AP, before assuring any who may be worried that all of the performances will be "family-friendly."

This year marks the 84th annual parade, which has become as integral to Thanksgiving as football. India.Arie, Keri Hilson, Miranda Cosgrove and the casts of Broadway shows "American Idiot," ''Elf," ''Memphis" and "Million Dollar Quartet" will also appear during the parade. The procession will begin on New York's Central Park West and end in front of Macy's flagship store, located on 34th Street.

The G.O.O.D. Music MC recently premiered his short film, "Runaway," starring himself and model/actress Selita Ebanks, on MTV. His fourth album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, hits shelves November 22, just three days before Thanksgiving.

Hey what's the name of the song where he's running through the woods in that movie? Its towards the end.

i think All Of The Lights will be featured on the Mixtape Invasion's mixtape Soundtrack To The Streets, the mixtape is available but i think it has a virus on it cause i was gonna d/l it and my antivirus went crazy

All Of The Lights is out with tags 
nerd.gif

are you talking about the one on thisis50? cause i hope thats not the full version. and it has nicki minaj listed when its actually fergie.
The hook on the thisis50 version definitely isn't as good either

Soundnfury yea that version from thisis50 might not be the full version but i think it's the same version from the album

Back
Top Bottom