[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Isn't Taylor Swift classified as Country? If I'm not mistaken Country is the biggest selling genre of all time.

Wait what? Since when was country the biggest selling genre of all time? In the U.S. or worldwide? Only time I've seen where Country was dominating the charts was during the late 50's-60's. Country over Rock or even Pop?? If I'm not mistaken,Country is NOT one of the most popular genres out now that's why I find Taylor Swift's numbers so impressive. She's singing an unpopular genre yet selling more than anyone. I guess she could be considered more "pop" than country.

Her songs all sound the same to me though.
grin.gif

Country has been the highest selling genre for atleast a decade now
THIS.

Country music fans actually buy their artists' music.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Isn't Taylor Swift classified as Country? If I'm not mistaken Country is the biggest selling genre of all time.

Wait what? Since when was country the biggest selling genre of all time? In the U.S. or worldwide? Only time I've seen where Country was dominating the charts was during the late 50's-60's. Country over Rock or even Pop?? If I'm not mistaken,Country is NOT one of the most popular genres out now that's why I find Taylor Swift's numbers so impressive. She's singing an unpopular genre yet selling more than anyone. I guess she could be considered more "pop" than country.

grin.gif

THIS.

Maybe the past decade but no genre has had more sales than rock with the top 2 highest selling artists of all time(The Beatles,Elvis) belonging to that genre.Also having amazing success during the 60's-90's with artists like AC/DC,Pink Floyd,Guns n Roses,just to name a few, coming with albums that sold 25-50 mill records.If you check the biggest selling albums of all time,most of them are Rock albums. I don't think that Country is as popular Internationally as Rock,Pop etc. I aslo don't think that Country has had the profound social impact that rock has with changing peoples attitudes,having millions gather to celebrate Rock music.

grin.gif

THIS.

Maybe the past decade but no genre has had more sales than rock with the top 2 highest selling artists of all time(The Beatles,Elvis) belonging to that genre.Also having amazing success during the 60's-90's with artists like AC/DC,Pink Floyd,Guns n Roses,just to name a few, coming with albums that sold 25-50 mill records.If you check the biggest selling albums of all time,most of them are Rock albums. I don't think that Country is as popular Internationally as Rock,Pop etc. I aslo don't think that Country has had the profound social impact that rock has with changing peoples attitudes,having millions gather to celebrate Rock music.
Elvis was a country artist as well though.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

Originally Posted by nyk buc

album started out epic, then hits track 7 and it went downhill
2q1z68y.jpg

This dude can't be serious...
nerd.gif
The reason he was acting like that was because sway asked him how he was able to make runaway knowing he could not act 
laugh.gif

So he got offended by that and did this 

and no its not reversed he actually reacted like this 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

grin.gif

THIS.

Elvis was a country artist as well though.
Mostly considered the "King of Rock 'n Roll ". Guess you can say both.

http://twitter.com/QtipTheAbstract
QtipTheAbstract: chain heavy will be on the next pressing of kanye"s MBDTF

QtipTheAbstract: as a bonus
QtipTheAbstract: there are 2 versions of mama's boyfriend. one that soulja boy did and 1 i did. i dont know which will be on the nxt pressing
QtipTheAbstract: the next pressing SHOULD be around xmas...

why not just release them the first time around?
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
another misinformed soul

30t6p3b.gif
Album may not be as good as some people are hyping it to be, but its no where near as bad as you make it to be.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

30t6p3b.gif
Album may not be as good as some people are hyping it to be, but its no where near as bad as you make it to be.

If you compare it to Late Registration this album is that bad. The album feels rushed and unrganized compared to Late Registration. Too many features not enough real rap.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

30t6p3b.gif

If you compare it to Late Registration this album is that bad. The album feels rushed and unrganized compared to Late Registration. Too many features not enough real rap.
waay to many features

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

30t6p3b.gif

I hate to say it, but LR/CD Kanye is gone..... this is what we are left with

Back
Top Bottom