[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

____I didn't do this_______

53YAS.jpg

After watching the version they released to MTV 10 times, I finally saw the uncensored.

Mega nakedness in that joint, just like it looked in the making of.

After watching the version they released to MTV 10 times, I finally saw the uncensored.

Mega nakedness in that joint, just like it looked in the making of.

Great video and a dope visual. SMH at those who can't get past the fact it is only 90 seconds. Time should not be a factor in appreciating the beauty and creativity of this video.

Great video and a dope visual. SMH at those who can't get past the fact it is only 90 seconds. Time should not be a factor in appreciating the beauty and creativity of this video.

Kanye albums are good that power video was so power full to me. Some didnt see it so they saw a short video and was like where are the big booty girls i started rolling like *@+*'s open your mind.

Kanye albums are good that power video was so power full to me. Some didnt see it so they saw a short video and was like where are the big booty girls i started rolling like *@+*'s open your mind.

You guys NEED to get on this ustream

He just played a track called "All of the light" that was hot... dude knows we are fiending for sneak peeks

You guys NEED to get on this ustream

He just played a track called "All of the light" that was hot... dude knows we are fiending for sneak peeks

New single is either "Lost in the world" or "All in the lights" I think I got the titles right. Just played a snippet of "All in the lights". Sounds really ill

Back
Top Bottom