[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

The freedom and power of expression is great. I think that is what Kanye was trying to get at.

And since everyone thinks he's a power hungry arrogant bastard, he played off of that. He was the focal point - smack dab in the center where no one could take their eyes off of him. Even with the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet, the eye was still drawn to Kanye.

He's possible putting himself in a position that pre-dates even the ancient times and the creation of the world itself.

It's sure to get everyone talking.

The freedom and power of expression is great. I think that is what Kanye was trying to get at.

And since everyone thinks he's a power hungry arrogant bastard, he played off of that. He was the focal point - smack dab in the center where no one could take their eyes off of him. Even with the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet, the eye was still drawn to Kanye.

He's possible putting himself in a position that pre-dates even the ancient times and the creation of the world itself.

love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Exactly why he made it a minute and a half.

i liked it... any longer and i prolly would have hated but I think it was good for what it is... a moving painting...

Originally Posted by iLLest

That Power video was the WORST acts of ART I have EVER seen in ANY music video EVEEEEEER. %@* WAS THIS MAN THINKING!? IF ANYOOOOONE liked it, then you are TRULY a Kanye STAN. %%%@@$+ dissapointed!

iLLest!

ill bee dat. i thought it was cool. he did say that it wasnt a video, its a painting.

You guys are really trying to make this into something deep....oh its 90 seconds it'll get people talking, blah blah.

Point is I want to see a music video, not some corny moving painting.

%+## was a FAIL, only stans will think its something great.

Originally Posted by iLLest

That Power video was the WORST acts of ART I have EVER seen in ANY music video EVEEEEEER. %@* WAS THIS MAN THINKING!? IF ANYOOOOONE liked it, then you are TRULY a Kanye STAN. %%%@@$+ dissapointed!

iLLest!

ill bee dat. i thought it was cool. he did say that it wasnt a video, its a painting.

i liked it... any longer and i prolly would have hated but I think it was good for what it is... a moving painting...

You guys are really trying to make this into something deep....oh its 90 seconds it'll get people talking, blah blah.

Point is I want to see a music video, not some corny moving painting.

%+## was a FAIL, only stans will think its something great.

Even with the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet, the eye was still drawn to Kanye.

Nah my eyes were drawn to the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet. And above him.

But seriously, Ye better announce that that's just a teaser for a full length video. It had too much potential to be that short.

Even with the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet, the eye was still drawn to Kanye.

Nah my eyes were drawn to the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet. And above him.

But seriously, Ye better announce that that's just a teaser for a full length video. It had too much potential to be that short.

Back
Top Bottom