[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

The way drake is rapping sounds far too similar to the way kanye raps that it makes me wonder if his part is just a reference track for him.Beat is definitely nice though...looking forward to this album.

Can't wait for the full.

Drake's voice is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

The way drake is rapping sounds far too similar to the way kanye raps that it makes me wonder if his part is just a reference track for him.Beat is definitely nice though...looking forward to this album.

so now Drake's writing for Ye too???
some of you dudes {

Drake was doin his best Weezy impression 

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

so now Drake's writing for Ye too???
some of you dudes {

Drake was doin his best Weezy impression 

Why the hell is Drake on "All Of The Lights"?!
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

This track had the potential to be ABSOLUTELY EPIC, but he already tarnished it with his fake flow.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

This track had the potential to be ABSOLUTELY EPIC, but he already tarnished it with his fake flow.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

this

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

this

Back
Top Bottom