[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Not really. She doesn't say anything half the time. Most of the time, people are fooled by her delivery.

Jay's medieval verse > *

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Not really. She doesn't say anything half the time. Most of the time, people are fooled by her delivery.

Jay's medieval verse > *

Lies.

Yeah, she uses delivery to her advantage but she definitely went in. I don't know what you count as "saying anything" but she definitely was bragging her **+ off, which is what maybe 80% of rap is these days. If she said nothing, NO ONE said anything.

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

Lies.

Yeah, she uses delivery to her advantage but she definitely went in. I don't know what you count as "saying anything" but she definitely was bragging her **+ off, which is what maybe 80% of rap is these days. If she said nothing, NO ONE said anything.

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *
I couldn't agree more.  Not saying her lyrics were bad there were ok but her delivery is what makes her verse and I agree that people are gassed off of her delivery on this verse.  Her verse is truly nothing special and Jay easily had the best verse on this song...it is really not even close.

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *
I couldn't agree more.  Not saying her lyrics were bad there were ok but her delivery is what makes her verse and I agree that people are gassed off of her delivery on this verse.  Her verse is truly nothing special and Jay easily had the best verse on this song...it is really not even close.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

Lies.

WRONG! Jay actually talks about what made him a "monster and Ye is talking about what growing into a monster and becoming better as a rapper/artist. So actually they were talking about something.  Nicki is just braggin her $%% off as you said or in other words "not saying much" or anything else we haven't heard from her before.

But then again I forgot this is NT where lyrical content and actually saying something clearly is not valued.

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

Lies.

WRONG! Jay actually talks about what made him a "monster and Ye is talking about what growing into a monster and becoming better as a rapper/artist. So actually they were talking about something.  Nicki is just braggin her $%% off as you said or in other words "not saying much" or anything else we haven't heard from her before.

But then again I forgot this is NT where lyrical content and actually saying something clearly is not valued.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

what i came in to say..... Jay killed it hands down...with less bars
wayne also would have fit well on here....they shuda cut nicki off right before she started changin her voice and let wayne ride it out....dude had to be locked up

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

what i came in to say..... Jay killed it hands down...with less bars
wayne also would have fit well on here....they shuda cut nicki off right before she started changin her voice and let wayne ride it out....dude had to be locked up

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

Lies.

Now we're just finding reasons to count against Nikki. I'll admit the girl has a few missteps e.g. Massive Attack but to say she didn't do the damn thing on this song is straight hater status. The girl has talent. She knows all this stuff is a gimmick but she add another level of character to her appeal. She knows her role and has commented on it several times. The girl went in on this. Next you'll say, she didn't go in on "Bottoms Up" which is IMO, the best verse she's had since she came on the mainstream scene.

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Jay's medieval verse > *

Lies.

Now we're just finding reasons to count against Nikki. I'll admit the girl has a few missteps e.g. Massive Attack but to say she didn't do the damn thing on this song is straight hater status. The girl has talent. She knows all this stuff is a gimmick but she add another level of character to her appeal. She knows her role and has commented on it several times. The girl went in on this. Next you'll say, she didn't go in on "Bottoms Up" which is IMO, the best verse she's had since she came on the mainstream scene.

Back
Top Bottom