[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

And I don't wanna see none of those indie rock albums that sound like cowbells in the forest and !+@@.

@%!% outta here.
laugh.gif

Like someone else said before, I feel RZA should of had a verse on So Apalled. He had the most energy with his shouting and stuff, why not a whole verse? lol. Also agreed on that Jay comment regarding his substance matter after BP3. Dude just doesn't know what to talk about anymore. Nonsense!

damn, I feel as if people didn't slurp Kanye so hard, he might have actually said something on this album.

damn shame.

Didn't 'Ye have a new verse for power? I remember him coming out with a new verse on SNL? 

Based on the songs I haven't heard on that dropped on good fridays this whole album is strong. 

Not even for the lyrical aspect but the meaning behind these lines are so deep they could legitimately be discussed in an English course.

i.e, Hell of a Life, "How could you say they live they life wrong, when you never $%$! with the lights on". 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Didn't 'Ye have a new verse for power? I remember him coming out with a new verse on SNL? 
At this point...unless we get some new version of 'Power' miraculously, I'd expect to hear that SNL verse used on Watch The Throne.

EDIT:

@DJprestige: cosign about that line! line is completely a reference to how self conscious are about their bodies...and can be taken deeper...
pimp.gif

are the bonus tracks specific to one retailer or all of them?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by tooreal23

smh at the clean being 320kbs and the dirty being like 220
youre dumb and have no clue what youre talkin about. v2 > 320 any day
Actually it's you that has no clue what you're talking about
laugh.gif
, V2 is variable between 160-210 kbps while a 320 CBR is just straight 320 kbps the whole way.  V0 is comparable to 320kbps with the advantage of not having such a large file size and the similar audio quality.

however, the clean "320" version that's been floating around was transcoded from a copy of the album that was lower than that, so it wasn't actually high quality. it pisses me off how everyone on the internet nowadays downloads an mp3 and changes the bitrate to 320-you are not making it sound better, you're just making the file bigger 
30t6p3b.gif
i heard that the 320k rip was just a transcode of the v2, that what i meant by v2 > the supposed 320k rip. i didnt know there was a legit 320 out. my bad.

Dark Fantasy 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Gorgeous 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

All Of The Lights (Interlude) 
eek.gif

All Of The Lights 
smokin.gif

So Appalled 
grin.gif

Runaway 
grin.gif

Hell Of A Life
smokin.gif

Blame Game 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Lost In The World 
smokin.gif

Notes:

- You cant deny Kanye as one of the best producers right now.

- Sure, hes strayed a long way from College Dropout (his best *$++ IMO), but as the times change, you cant blame a man for changing with them.

- He can act like a douche sometimes, but judging him solely on his music, hes one of my favorite artists.

- Sounds like one of his more personal albums, if that makes sense.

- Chris Rocks feature was hilarious. "Ive never even seen this part of @!$%#-town before." 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

has any artist done what 'ye has done with 5 albums?

Please let's not start this sh*t, the way NT slurps Kanye makes me not even want to buy his music. 
You didnt answer the question thoooo

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Based on the songs I haven't heard on that dropped on good fridays this whole album is strong. 

Not even for the lyrical aspect but the meaning behind these lines are so deep they could legitimately be discussed in an English course.

i.e, Hell of a Life, "How could you say they live they life wrong, when you never $%$! with the lights on". 
pimp.gif

what's so deep about that line?

Back
Top Bottom