[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

omg.gif
 NEW ALBUM
eek.gif

Kanye is just yabbering again. I guarantee there will be no new album this Summer. I would LOVE for that to happen though, but I imagine it will be in the last quarter ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Kanye is just yabbering again. I guarantee there will be no new album this Summer. I would LOVE for that to happen though, but I imagine it will be in the last quarter ...

If at all...

basically

Even though I love his last album and the music he's been doing, he needs to get his artists albums out there. I'm definitely waiting on those Pusha T, Big Sean and CyHi solo joints

i wonder what style his next album will be and if its dropping in the summer thats a lotta kanye music within a year

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

basically

If the All of the Lights video isn't one of the best ever, I'm going to be disappointed because there's no reason it shouldn't be.

This is high end posting. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I need a GOOD Music album.

Word, I'd be more privy to that then a new Ye' album, I'm kinda getting tired of son.
Imagine the lineups?

Mos, Common and John Legend on the hook

Big Sean, Push and Cy Hi 

Mos, Ye and Push

Ye, Cudi and Mr. Hudson.

Crazy.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Word, I'd be more privy to that then a new Ye' album, I'm kinda getting tired of son.
Imagine the lineups?

Big Sean, Push and Cy Hi 

Mos, Ye and Push

Ye, Cudi and Mr. Hudson.

Crazy.
It's called GOOD Fridays, bruh.

Hopefully we have Ash Wednesday or somethin for this new album.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Imagine the lineups?

Big Sean, Push and Cy Hi 

Mos, Ye and Push

Ye, Cudi and Mr. Hudson.

Crazy.

Noooooooo..."Good Fridays", bruh, was just the gimmick Kanye used to create hype for his album.

"Good Music", bruh, is in reference to the Kanye's LABEL.

Think of a present day "Good Music" album as being today's version of the 90s "Bad Boy and the Family" album.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If the All of the Lights video isn't one of the best ever, I'm going to be disappointed because there's no reason it shouldn't be.

This is high end posting. 
pimp.gif

Co-sign this vid better have an extended version or be long  like one of MJ's old vids ala Bad, Beat It, Thriller etc... anything less would be insufficient.
laugh.gif
 Cant wait!

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Imagine the lineups?

Big Sean, Push and Cy Hi 

Mos, Ye and Push

Ye, Cudi and Mr. Hudson.

Crazy.

Noooooooo..."Good Fridays", bruh, was just the gimmick Kanye used to create hype for his album.

"Good Music", bruh, is in reference to the Kanye's LABEL.

Think of a present day "Good Music" album as being today's version of the 90s "Bad Boy Puff Daddy and the Family" album.

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom