THE OFFICIAL KEEP CLIPSE ON THE FRONT PAGE @ ALL TIMES MOVEMENT

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Malice's vlogs are the best on the internet bar none. Better than most church sermons.

i see films in that man's future...tho the vlogs are sometimes way out there...i *$++ wit em

Yo I see you NIKE... It's a well known fact that the Three J's in dallas had a fall out after some incident with Toni Braxton... "crewsfell apart lettin' %!%% get between 'em"

^ MAD props for illustrating those lyrics with THOSE pics...LMAO
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Malice's vlogs are the best on the internet bar none. Better than most church sermons.

i see films in that man's future...tho the vlogs are sometimes way out there...i *$++ wit em

My way of thinking is "out there" too somewhat. That's another reason why I appreciate the vlogs.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by chriscendo

i like the clipse alot too..but yall dudes swear its a nas/jay-z duo or some %$%!

clipse>>jay-z + nas duo
laugh.gif
Exactly...what is dude talking about?

Road Til The Casket Drops > Black Presidents + Success...and Road Til The Casket Drops is just some average Clipse
eek.gif
Clipse *$+% riding must be at an all time high

Cats act as if rap fell in my lap
I've suffered heartbreak many times back to back
And still feel belittled sittin' here spittin' riddles
Amongst clown !*@ rappers who tend to give me the giggles
Let 'em take it however they wanna take it
I'm the reason your favorite MC's no longer your favorite

the Vlogs
pimp.gif

and still feel belittled sitting here kickin riddles amongst clown-$$# rappers that tend to give me the giggles.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ I prefer no date cause if it gets pushed back we will all be mad. Better if it just pops up. lol
Yeah you know what I agree.

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ I prefer no date cause if it gets pushed back we will all be mad. Better if it just pops up. lol
Yeah you know what I agree.

Yeah, I definitely prefer NO "release date"
laugh.gif
. I'm calling it right now..."Hottest Hip-Hop/Rap song of '09" thus far once itdrops!
pimp.gif

So....which album would you guys recommend for a first time Clipse listener??

Originally Posted by shch

Lord Willin' for sure...
pimp.gif
...THEN, Hell Hath No Fury (listen to them in order IMO)...their mixtapes are > 95% of what dudes put out as well...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by shch

Lord Willin' for sure...
pimp.gif
...THEN, Hell Hath No Fury (listen to them in order IMO)...their mixtapes are > 95% of what dudes put out as well...
Agreed..Lord Willin' will get you hooked..and when you get a hold of the WGIFC series..
pimp.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom