THE OFFICIAL KEEP CLIPSE ON THE FRONT PAGE @ ALL TIMES MOVEMENT

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like the Clipse a lot, but they really ain't even half as nice as y'all hype them to be.

TreeHugger.jpg
laugh.gif

I tried being humble, humble get no respect
Now the first sign of trouble, that's a hole up in your neck
Plus, what I look like spendin' my nights in jail
I could never be a thug, they don't dress this well

smh.gif

Sig check bruh
pimp.gif

"Benz, Beamer, Drug dealers demeanor,

crew fall apart letting _'s come between them"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the most epic Clipse joint is "Big Dreams" Of RTTCD.....

I lost it when the beat dropped for the first time and Pusha went in. "It's too political when Jay say it!".......

That or "Keys Open Doors"... Goodness.

They might've never blow up all the way but I'm grateful to have cats still making that kind of music in this day and age.

I like the Clipse a lot, but they really ain't even half as nice as y'all hype them to be.

TreeHugger.jpg
Aight dude, I'm sorry I can't be a pole-riding fanboy who's self-image relies on how many twitter followers he has
laugh.gif

TreeHugger.jpg
Aight dude, I'm sorry I can't be a pole-riding fanboy who's self-image relies on how many twitter followers he has
laugh.gif

sq2rls.jpg

TreeHugger.jpg
laugh.gif

not a pole rider i think dude was callin you a tree huggin @!@!*
laugh.gif

and i thought yall was keepin this on pg 1
smh.gif
laugh.gif

"slid past youngins, couldnt break my stride, didn't know i was knotted in street ties, teachers askin how and why, %!%@*%@ passin by, oh my hes sogaanngsta

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

the only thing about Clipse i hate is the Neptunes.

I thought I was the only one.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just imagine Clipse rhyming over some real hard beats, not the majority of the trash the neptunes make. I'd rather hear them over more dark grimey 90'stype beats than border line pop fruity trash. It doesn't sound well when you talking about moving weight and dropping bodies to be doing it on some cornysoft bouncy type $@!# that some clown hypebeast herbs made.

"...Its the reincarnation of Raekwon, in an apron.../
Lou Vuitton printed, and coke's in it...
Winding through the flow, cuz it's so vintage.../
Nothin' like these tinted-gimmick...
"Pre-paid" rappers wit no minutes.../
The real N's limit.../
They mimic.../

They "HOV lane"-ing wit dope in it...
the difference: the Blue Magic ain't in it!!!!.../

We should form a Senate to govern critic opinion...
I watched them N's throw away the pennant!!!!!.../

smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just imagine Clipse rhyming over some real hard beats, not the majority of the trash the neptunes make. I'd rather hear them over more dark grimey 90's type beats than border line pop fruity trash. It doesn't sound well when you talking about moving weight and dropping bodies to be doing it on some corny soft bouncy type $@!# that some clown hypebeast herbs made.
I don't even know I'm taking any comment from you serious but the Clipse of plenty of dark beats from the Neptunes...

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just imagine Clipse rhyming over some real hard beats, not the majority of the trash the neptunes make. I'd rather hear them over more dark grimey 90's type beats than border line pop fruity trash. It doesn't sound well when you talking about moving weight and dropping bodies to be doing it on some corny soft bouncy type $@!# that some clown hypebeast herbs made.

kcmc9e.jpg

WOAH! Hold on!...Did you just seriously call The Neptunes "some clown hypebeast herbs" as producers?????...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...If you don'tlike them, than you don't like them (it's as simple as that). But that is one of the most comical/uninformed statements I've ever seen. They (P& Hugo) are arguably some of the most ORIGINAL/CREATIVE producers to EVER do it. %$#$ this #%*%
laugh.gif
...I'm not gonna argue with someone who actuallyjust said that with a straight face.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

kcmc9e.jpg

WOAH! Hold on!...Did you just seriously call The Neptunes "some clown hypebeast herbs" as producers?????...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...If you don't like them, than you don't like them (it's as simple as that). But that is one of the most comical/uninformed statements I've ever seen. They (P & Hugo) are arguably some of the most ORIGINAL/CREATIVE producers to EVER do it. %$#$ this #%*%
laugh.gif
...I'm not gonna argue with someone who actually just said that with a straight face.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
/\ You can't take anything dude says serious...he's one of those underground backpacking gump $%# dudes who wear black hoodies, combatboots, and dickies year round who don't have cars, ride the subway all day and live in their mom's house...and their only friends are just like them.They don't get females and they listen to rappers with names like "Immortal Sinisters", "Astronomical Illuminations" and they'venever been to a club in their lives...unless it was to one of those hole in the wall clubs to see "Chino XL and Sway and Tech" perform or some %**@.

You can spot those type of dudes instantly.

^^P.S.: Without The Neptunes, you (nobody) would even know who Pusha T & Malice are...TRUE STORY.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't even know I'm taking any comment from you serious but the Clipse of plenty of dark beats from the Neptunes...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you honestly thought there were more than 2 or 3 dark beats on Hell Hath No Fury ? a lot of tracks are even overproduced with unneccassary and cornysamples everywhere. I'm not saying the Neptunes are bad producers, they just don't fit well with the Clipse. Most of it just doesn't sound right tome.
Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

kcmc9e.jpg

WOAH! Hold on!...Did you just seriously call The Neptunes "some clown hypebeast herbs" as producers?????...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...If you don't like them, than you don't like them (it's as simple as that). But that is one of the most comical/uninformed statements I've ever seen. They (P & Hugo) are arguably some of the most ORIGINAL/CREATIVE producers to EVER do it. %$#$ this #%*%
laugh.gif
...I'm not gonna argue with someone who actually just said that with a straight face.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
/\ You can't take anything dude says serious...he's one of those underground backpacking gump $%# dudes who wear black hoodies, combat boots, and dickies year round who don't have cars, ride the subway all day and live in their mom's house...and their only friends are just like them. They don't get females and they listen to rappers with names like "Immortal Sinisters", "Astronomical Illuminations" and they've never been to a club in their lives...unless it was to one of those hole in the wall clubs to see "Chino XL and Sway and Tech" perform or some %**@.

You can spot those type of dudes instantly.

laugh.gif
but no.

Back
Top Bottom