THE OFFICIAL KEEP CLIPSE ON THE FRONT PAGE @ ALL TIMES MOVEMENT

Originally Posted by geminifly

How heartbreaking would it be if we found out these dudes never sold coke?

You mean never made a single deal or weren't Drug Lords? (big difference)
laugh.gif
...I think it's somewhere in the middle to be honest. Especially with alltheir old affiliates & manager going down HARD recently by the Feds. Even if they never were really shoveling that white like they claim @ least theydon't act like they are Scarface Part II (Al Pacino) like Officer Ricky
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

How heartbreaking would it be if we found out these dudes never sold coke?

btw What did Pusha say on "We Got it 4 Cheap"
"My presence was felt, the pressure was on
a __________________ helped us weather the storm..."

Wait.. people actually believe the Clipse sold coke ?
roll.gif
and don't give me the "but their manager was indicted !" excuse.

Malice admitted in an interview a couple of weeks ago that they were never serious in the game. Shhhhhh though, you don't want to ruin some of these kidsfantasies.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Playaz we ain't the same...

Came in to post that..CLIPSE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Buy and sell, I can accomodate your clientele
Shamu weight, m'f--ka breaks your scales

My two Clipse playlist from my iPhone:

I:

1. Chinese New Year
2. Blaze Of Glory
3. Young Boy
4. Big Dreams
5. Milkshake (Remix)
6. Keys Open Doors
7. Addicition
8. Ma, I Don't Love Her
9. Pop Champagne
10. Stay From Around Me
11. Gangsta Lean
12. Cheers
13. Grindin'

II:

1. Monopoly
2. Nightmares
3. Bring It Back
4. Virginia
5. Cot Damn
6. So Fly (Now We've Had Her)
7. Kinda Like A Big Deal
8. Hello New World
9. I'm Not You
10. Road To Til' The Casket Drops Intro
11. Re-Up Gang Intro (WGI4C 3)
12. Mama I'm So Sorry
13. Ultimate Flow

Originally Posted by M16

Wait.. people actually believe the Clipse sold coke ?
roll.gif
and don't give me the "but their manager was indicted !" excuse.
They did.

Just not at the level they say they did.

Oh, and as for that list:

Jedi Mind Tricks ( Can comment on that. Haven't listened to enough of their music)
Outerspace (Same as above)
M.O.P ( I agree. Those are my dudes
pimp.gif
Favorite duo of all time)
EPMD ( They are not better rappers than Push and Malice)
Pete Rock & CL Smooth ( They are not better rappers than Push and Malice. And lets not act like Pete was some monster on the mic. But I'm tempted togive them the edge off of 'T.R.O.Y' and 'Straighten it out' alone)
Mobb Deep (From Infamous - Murda Musik, yes. Everything other than that, no)
Blackstar ( I can't say they are better. They had the potential to be, but they only release one album as a Duo. And it wasn't to the point where thelimited sample blew everything Clipse have made out of the water)
Gangstarr (A duo in name only, as there was only one rapper. And no)
CNN ( Nore sucked @#% once trag stopped writing for him and Capone is average at best. War Report is a classic, but no)
Dead Prez (I'm leaning towars no, but I am not a Dead Prez expert. So I'm not gonna say either is better than the other)
Eric B and Rakim ( A duo in name only, as there was only one rapper. And no. Rakim as an individual is better than both them _'s but the duo of Eric B& Rakim is not better than Push and Mal. Eric B. and Rakim are't even a duo in my eyes. )
Meth & Red ( Blackout was OK. They too fall to the Blackstar issue)
UGK ( Yep
pimp.gif
Their Music + the impact they made puts them over the edge. )
Organized Konfusion (I wanna say yes, but like Dead Prez I'm not an expert on all their duo material)
Beatnuts (Great producers. Ok rappers. So, no)
Frescho and Miz (No idea who the hell they are)
Fresh Prince and Jazy Jeff (A duo in name only, as there was only one rapper. And no)
Kool G and DJ Polo ( A duo in name only, as there was only one rapper. And no. Rakim G. Rap as anindividual is better than both them _'s but the duo of Eric B & Rakim G. Rap and Polo is not betterthan Push and Mal )
7L & Esoteric ( Can comment on that. Haven't listened to enough of their music)
Cannibal Ox ( Can comment on that. Haven't listened to enough of their music)
Triflicts (No idea who the hell they are)
Showbiz and A.G. ( They have classic songs, but at the end of the day they are not better rappers than Push and Malice)
Little Brother (Nah, If anything they are even or the slight edge to Clipse because of the disparity between whomever you deem as the 2nd best member of theClipse and Rapper Big Pooh
Madvillain ( Can comment on that. Haven't listened to enough of their music. But this is that MF Doom character, no? Yeah (-_- ) )

^props for not making uneducated comments concerning artist you're not familiar with. More of NT could fallow by your example.

Anyways, I feel dejected knowing RTC isn't coming out till August.
tired.gif

Yeah, props, but clearly the list still shows the Clipse are not THE BEST duo's ever like some of these brain-dead dudes in here think is undisputed. I putone-rapper groups because they are still technically duos, but even if you take 'em out, we still have a lot of duo's that are better than and haveaccomplished/contributed/impacted much more than the Clipse have and probably ever will.

it was good till i got booted for smokin 1/2 way thru the show....when i got the wristband i wasn't expecting to get one for VIP too which had a seperateentrance up the steps to another room with a bar, the Clipse and Kaws were there Malice was over in the corner and Pusha was with the crowd meeting andgreeting i said wattup to him and spoke to him for a sec then they had to go downstairs to the stage.....for the time i was there the performance started offwith madd energy they had the whole crowd moving then after 5 songs about 4 bum toy security dudes come thru to kick me out for burnin an L...mind u i hadfinished it already and hadn't been smoking anything for a good 10 minutes already i had nothing i tried playing it off but they were acting stupid so ijust bounced they were on some BS bout undercover cops being there and I told him ain't no way cops are gonna tell u to do their dirt for them and i'djust get a summons anyways that it wasn't a big deal if i was......like the room didn't smell like insence c'mon they knew the deal already anywaysit dope for the time being i had never seen them perform before and i'm a bigger fan now than i ever was....and ur talking to a dude who still plays LordWillin' since it's release back in 2002

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

it was good till i got booted for smokin 1/2 way thru the show....when i got the wristband i wasn't expecting to get one for VIP too which had a seperate entrance up the steps to another room with a bar, the Clipse and Kaws were there Malice was over in the corner and Pusha was with the crowd meeting and greeting i said wattup to him and spoke to him for a sec then they had to go downstairs to the stage.....for the time i was there the performance started off with madd energy they had the whole crowd moving then after 5 songs about 4 bum toy security dudes come thru to kick me out for burnin an L...mind u i had finished it already and hadn't been smoking anything for a good 10 minutes already i had nothing i tried playing it off but they were acting stupid so i just bounced they were on some BS bout undercover cops being there and I told him ain't no way cops are gonna tell u to do their dirt for them and i'd just get a summons anyways that it wasn't a big deal if i was......like the room didn't smell like insence c'mon they knew the deal already anyways it dope for the time being i had never seen them perform before and i'm a bigger fan now than i ever was....and ur talking to a dude who still plays Lord Willin' since it's release back in 2002

That's lame as @#+$ my dude
laugh.gif
...thanks for the recap!
smokin.gif
Good lookin out!

Originally Posted by Mamaco

tired.gif

I'll be celebrating like a Mofo if it DOES come out in August
laugh.gif
...knowing my dudes, this @!%+ prolly won't drop till Christmas.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mask on face, glock in hand/
I was in and out of homes like the Orkin Man/....
smh.gif

they def. not the best duo ever as of now but they are def. up in that top ten range and depending on how this album turns out, can move into that top 5 area

^
pimp.gif
...I love 'em so much cause they go so unnoticed/get no respect from the general public for the most part, when in fact they are prolly the best_'s on the mic these days.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Mamaco

tired.gif

I'll be celebrating like a Mofo if it DOES come out in August
laugh.gif
...knowing my dudes, this @!%+ prolly won't drop till Christmas.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i dont think so from the looks of it Sony is doing their thing to push the PR to get them out there i feel comfortable saying we'll get an ontime releasedate

I hope "Popeyes" is as epic as "Kinda Like A Big Deal".

The Brothers Thorton x Killa x Neptunes... Can you gowrong?

Back
Top Bottom