The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by jrp44

Damn remember when this first dropped...A lot of us played back then and were straight dominating
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I played 36 hours in 5 days...
laugh.gif

anyone ever have the "authentication error"?

I get it all the time...I don't even play this game online anymore...

Don't know why but after the main menu, when I hit "warzone" it loads....."authentication error"

then after that it goes back to main screen

*smh*

Originally Posted by Mister916

Didn't get to play today, Still remodeling my room.

yo its all good I forgot to check back for a time anyway and ended up not playin..... but we gotta set up a time to play for real for real....i'm stilltryin to get boost to put me in the clan so i can just see when %*%$!! is on but he slackin on me son!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

Didn't get to play today, Still remodeling my room.
yo its all good I forgot to check back for a time anyway and ended up not playin..... but we gotta set up a time to play for real for real....i'm still tryin to get boost to put me in the clan so i can just see when %*%$!! is on but he slackin on me son!
ohwell.gif
I think I'll be on tomorrow. If not Thursday for sure. PM me when you want to play.

aite.... I usually play late nite central time but mite jump on earlier cuz I aint really got %%+# else to do we'll see......jobless college graduate FTL

That's weird, never seen that before.

Yeah I googled it a while ago, and I'm not alone...

a BUNCH of people complained about the same issue...

but no one has any real answers

*smh*

Back
Top Bottom