The Official Kobe X iD thread

On feet pic without filter..the flyknit is much brigher and better looking in outdoor lighting
nice shot bad lacing :smile: 

black medial is the best no matter if its painted or what , it makes the MC weave pop too much , you need to have a contrast between the colours

@sdsupreme Repped! I didn't realized that but not a biggie. And also doesn't look too hard to custom it.

Last edited:
what does black midsole and translucent black bottom look like? I believe I have only seen black midsole with the solid black bottom

Look great @lewi1913   
smokin.gif

It'd be nice if UPS updated the tracking as to why they're delayed, I've never had it just say Exception and no reason or no updated delivery date.

Not sure how I feel about mine...

Definitely darker and more of "red/maroon" vibe than I had hoped for.  

Medial side doesn't bother me as much as the darkness of the weave.  

One defect, a piece of plastic with some sort of circle piece that wasn't cut off.  

Underwhelmed is the best description I can say for me personally.  

Hopefully the MambaColor weave is more vibrant.  

wow, im not sure what happened. I swear yesterday i checked that my pair was a couple towns over and would be delivered today. i checked today and UPS is telling me they just left Tawain, and are in Anchorage right now :smh:

I swear UPS really is the worst man, i legit hate this company

Got the remake E-mail for these...Think they'll be going back anyway now that MambaColor dropped.

First time wearing X's and they feel more comfortable to me than the IX's

wow, im not sure what happened. I swear yesterday i checked that my pair was a couple towns over and would be delivered today. i checked today and UPS is telling me they just left Tawain, and are in Anchorage right now :smh:

I swear UPS really is the worst man, i legit hate this company

Mine did something funky today too but more of the opposite. Was on schedule to be delivered tomorrow and this morning said it was now pushed back 2 days and I just checked it again and now it's back to being on schedule for tomorrow. Messing with my sneakers is like messing with my emotions Smokeyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom