The Official Kobe X iD thread

Too many good options...  Need to narrow to 2 or 3.  Thoughts (which 3)?

Barcelona

Chaos

Eminem

Galaxy

Gum

Nerf

Shark

Solar

Grey Glow

Last edited:

not sure I'm following you bro.. are you talking about iD options? GR lows? or GR highs? can you pls elaborate? Thanks
I assumed people would know I was talking bout elite low but yes it was a vague post Ill clean it up 

Nike gave us so many sick options with this iD. I just wish they would've gave us gum sole option on kobe 9 elite low iDs.

I need some help deciding which one out of these 3 designs that I should order. I can only afford one, but I can't decide at all after hours of thinking about it. Which one do you guys think I should get? Im kind of leaning towards the 1st pair, but the other 2 are dope also.:

Last edited:

7 pairs ordered as well 
smokin.gif
Nice #Team7Pears

yeah if the flyknit is not sprayed on, ill buy. 

ill wait for some of your guys pairs to come in. 

Went with what I thought was the best version of Shark Jaws. If the flyknit isn't spray painted like last year I'd love to go after those Eminems. Other than that I'm out till MC

I owned this year's HTMs, and the flyknit isn't sprayed on like last year's 9s.  The fit to me was much better and elastic.  However, I felt that I needed to go a half size up in order to have a comfortable feel.  They were a lot more snug, at least initially.  Maybe someone who's had the Elites can tell us if they give over time?

I think I might go with black liner, white always gets gross. Would love to deviate from this CW but I'm too worried it'll be gone by the time pairs arrive. 

I'm torn man. Translucent outsole looks so good... Want some poor man's HTMs, just tired of the yellowing outsoles 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I'm torn man. Translucent outsole looks so good... Want some poor man's HTMs, just don't tired of the yellowing outsoles :x
I just went with clear.
Decided to go grey instead of HTMs. Shrug. Just feel like I'd rather have a color I don't have instead of another pair of black and white kicks, and a copy at that.

Man I can't make a decision on a design for the life of me.  And +1 on yellowing soles - has me staying away from the icy blue even tho it looks so damn good with the white/grey.

I got the blue. Not expecting it to be any different than the blue soles of the HTM or the blue glow of last year. In my opinion it can't even be shark theme without the water... Unless it's a shark out of the water lol

I got the blue. Not expecting it to be any different than the blue soles of the HTM or the blue glow of last year. In my opinion it can't even be shark theme without the water... Unless it's a shark out of the water lol
laugh.gif
 I like that thinking. I ordered it with the clear sole, didn't even occur to me to see what the blue looked like just because I wasn't thinking about a GITD sole. 

When I placed my first order for 2 pairs this morning when the iD went live, my arrival date was 7/31. Just ordered a 3rd pair a min ago, and that arrival date is 8/3. The orders must really be coming in...

When I placed my first order for 2 pairs this morning when the iD went live, my arrival date was 7/31. Just ordered a 3rd pair a min ago, and that arrival date is 8/3. The orders must really be coming in...

And if history repeats itself, you'll get that third pair first lol.

Back
Top Bottom