The Official Kobe X iD thread

Mad they took down size 13. How you gonna do that NIke !!!
Aint like they ran out of materials or its a shoe they made a certain number of then sold out.

Really hoping they restock this week. Think I might make a Mambacolor before they take down sized too
eyes.gif
Add size 12 to that list...... looks like the big sizes are going first

anybody still holding out, I suggest you go ahead and order

Nike is playing games with this one

Last edited:
Anybody who was able to get Nike to do a remake for them, how long did the remake take? The Nike rep that I spoke with said that remakes are expadited in their factory, but I it has been 3 days and I still haven't received an email from Nike saying my NikeID has started. When I first ordered the original pair on November 27, it only took them a day to start my build and I received it in 20 days on Dec 17.

Anybody who was able to get Nike to do a remake for them, how long did the remake take? The Nike rep that I spoke with said that remakes are expadited in their factory, but I it has been 3 days and I still haven't received an email from Nike saying my NikeID has started. When I first ordered the original pair on November 27, it only took them a day to start my build and I received it in 20 days on Dec 17.
I had a remake that took about 2 weeks or a little less. They originally sent me a pair that a bunch of numbers written into the outsole :smh:

They won't give you any updates. They will randomly appear on your doorstep after about 2 1/2 weeks

Wow first time I've ever heard specific sizes be gone for IDs. I know they sell out but not like gradually. Well I haven't been doing this for the longest so maybe that's why. Hehe.

All these black swoosh/grey medial/glow outsole makes me want to return my gum bottom pairs. Good thing they don't have a 12 anymore. Hehe.

Thanks for the tips on sizing guys.

I went ahead and ordered two size 13's in the first hour they went up. I had a feeling they wouldn't be up long, and glad I got the order in when I did. Looking forward to my first X's.

I went with the stock pair for one, and a volt tongue/volt lace pair for the other, figured I can always swap the laces around to whichever combo looks best. Hopefully these look as good in person as they do in the render. And I am hoping to see these on court Christmas Day too, my guess is Kobe where's the ugly (IMO) 5 rings, and a couple of his minions (end of the bench guys) will wear these.

I had a 11.5 stock pair of Grinches saved in my cart, it let me process the order....guess I'll wait and see what happens

Literally no reason for them to be running out of sizes lol,,,it's a freaking ID! The mc and mamba options still have a full size run

I had a remake that took about 2 weeks or a little less. They originally sent me a pair that a bunch of numbers written into the outsole :smh:

Damn that is quick. And lol at the numbers. So the numbers were imprinted on the outsole or were they just written with a marker or something?

They won't give you any updates. They will randomly appear on your doorstep after about 2 1/2 weeks

Cool, thanks for the heads up. So I shouldn't worry that I have not received any email updates like when I placed the order form the original ID. The Nike rep gave me some misinformation then.

Thanks for the tips on sizing guys.

I went ahead and ordered two size 13's in the first hour they went up. I had a feeling they wouldn't be up long, and glad I got the order in when I did. Looking forward to my first X's.

I went with the stock pair for one, and a volt tongue/volt lace pair for the other, figured I can always swap the laces around to whichever combo looks best. Hopefully these look as good in person as they do in the render. And I am hoping to see these on court Christmas Day too, my guess is Kobe where's the ugly (IMO) 5 rings, and a couple of his minions (end of the bench guys) will wear these.

LOL at calling the other players minions! And glad I'm not the only one who thinks the 5 rings look ugly. How can they make a shoe that represents his championships and not have any sort of team color on them? Even if there are no team colors, the color way Nike went with is garbage.

MC and Mamba are also labeled as QS...for the last several weeks.

Yeah, my guess is that they are treating this as a limited QS, similar to the MM for the IX.

I am really curious to see how they look thougj.

I am not down with seeing these being abused with remakes and whatever.

Back
Top Bottom