The Official Kobe X iD thread

Does anyone know when Nike will end the X elite IDs?

Now that we know for sure that every damn general release has a different color toebox, I'm thinking of IDing a pair

Still a mystery why Kobe didn't wear the 5 Rings PE.
Denial that he won't get a sixth 
roll.gif

• M E R R Y F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y •​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The Best Kobe Id Multicolor X with The Black Swoosh 

You are a lucky man to have a great mc with much Yellow. 

And Great great collection 

You can take much pictures of MC X with black swoosh please thanks

Last edited:
I NEED TO COP A PAIR OF 5RINGS!!!

YES YOU DO BRO.. Lemme know if you don't find out by tom.. I'll see if I can swing by my local HoH.. I don't think they sold out earlier.. stopped by around noon and employee said they only sold 2 pairs before mine..

I NEED TO COP A PAIR OF 5RINGS!!!
YES YOU DO BRO.. Lemme know if you don't find out by tom.. I'll see if I can swing by my local HoH.. I don't think they sold out earlier.. stopped by around noon and employee said they only sold 2 pairs before mine..
Thanks my brother.  I'm going out tomorrow and look for them.  If I don't find them I'll definitely message you, paypal ready!

• M E R R Y F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y •​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I need to take a picture of my squad as I clear out space for my shoes. This going from a 2600 sqft home with a shoe room and a garage to 1100 sqft and no garage is for the birds.

Last edited:
Nike got that weave transition right on the Christmas. It was even done right on the Asymmetrical with any other colors.

They took the lazy route with the MCs.

Nike got that weave transition right on the Christmas. It was even done right on the Asymmetrical with any other colors.

They took the lazy route with the MCs.
You're not kidding.   I noticed the toe transition looked really lazy on a lot of other IDs and it made me really appreciate mine, even though they took longer than most to arrive.  I ordered mine within two hours of when they went up.  Yet, I saw people's pairs arriving about 3-4 weeks before I got mine.

Still hoping to put an order in for a size 11 in the grinch colorway. Even though that's not one of the greyed out sizes, both 10.5 and 11 won't process. Anyone think there is any chance they will restock before the shoes are removed?

Back
Top Bottom