The Official Kobe X iD thread

Finally had a chance to get out all my Kobes. Missing the Grinch's and 2 pair of Xmas pair. I've always been a Jordan guy so Kobe's are pretty new to me but I love the flyknit multi so I was hooked
nthat.gif
I need more 9's I know
laugh.gif
And I want the Chaos 6s. Anywho...

Been a week and not a peep from Nike. Anyone receive a started email yet?

Was hoping for a quick turnaround on the Grinches since the options were so limited. Thought Nike would at least make several pairs in each size of the stock ready to go but I guess not.
I've only received one started email.  It was for the 2nd order I placed which has an ETA of 1/25.

The first order (ETA 2/8)..... haven't heard a thing.  I ordered both on day 1 before sz 13 was taken down.

Finally had a chance to get out all my Kobes. Missing the Grinch's and 2 pair of Xmas pair. I've always been a Jordan guy so Kobe's are pretty new to me but I love the flyknit multi so I was hooked
nthat.gif
I need more 9's I know
laugh.gif
And I want the Chaos 6s. Anywho...
I like the Kobes x on the far left. Nice ID.

I have a couple pairs that were supposed to be delivered as well.  Stuck in Texas somewhere.  UPS won't even deal with me.  Had to call Nike to put in a search.  I know that UPS has had some issues lately, but it really sucks.
Someone at UPS actually admitted to me that the package may be lost. I'm guessing someone stole it and that person may have been fired. Who knows. They told me to call up Nike to have them initiate an investigation. Apparently, only the sender can initiate investigation via UPS. I called up Nike and they said 7-14 days and I may have the option to re-do or simply get a refund if its not delivered. Both those options seem kind of lame after having waited two weeks already. Ah well, just sharing my plight if anyone else has gone through the same thing. 

I just got an almost finished email for my grinches and when I checked on the website it says build complete lol. Estimated delivery of 1/25, I'm hoping I'll have them by the 15th at this point.

my favorite X iD's of 2015:

Number 1 are the Mambacolors. 

But I'm very excited to see my Grinches pair in hand.

Never did nikeid before, when the states is build complete about how long until the shoe ships? I'm anxiously waiting for my grinch 10s to get here

Last edited:
For my favorite IDs, its probably a toss up between my faux-sharks (with HTM laces) or my Mambacolors. I know some people returned theirs because there was too much pink going on with them, but I was really pleased how the colors turned out.

Never did nikeid before, when the states is build complete about how long until the shoe ships? I'm anxiously waiting for my grinch 10s to get here
Grinches seem to be taking a while to get started it seems. My asymmetrical multi-color pair took a month to get here from order date, the Mambacolor pairs seemed to be a faster build and took about 3 weeks. Usually every status update is about a week apart.  Started --> Finishing Touches --> Shipped --> Arrived.  Maybe with the holidays they are a little behind on the Grinches.

Grinches seem to be taking a while to get started it seems. My asymmetrical multi-color pair took a month to get here from order date, the Mambacolor pairs seemed to be a faster build and took about 3 weeks. Usually every status update is about a week apart.  Started --> Finishing Touches --> Shipped --> Arrived.  Maybe with the holidays they are a little behind on the Grinches.

I didn't even get an email that they've started yet.

Back
Top Bottom