The Official Kobe X iD thread

Those are the worst ID options I have ever seen.
No that i wanna quote the pic BUT dude you're totally right

sick.gif

The ID option is extremely bad because of that piece on the upper because the color doesn't change

Are the new options just that ugly tongue and heel tab?
Agreed, why does the shoe have a spoiler on the heel?  Horrible, isn't that going to rub on your ankle?  
mean.gif

Not at all upset that I grabbed a couple regular iDs before these released.  

Last edited:
I'm going to assume that the triangle patterning on the inner upper is a similar color to the shoe and they're just showing it reflect (though there is no option to turn off the reflect view, so it may not reflect), because otherwise it'd be idiotic. Less options/combos than the regular 10... same price as Flyknit id 9s...

It's hard for me to justify $245 + tax on a sad array of options and a GR base shoe. Great opportunity to cop older/other stuff. 

Last edited:
Grinch's I made... Thoughts ? Still on the fence about copping. Does anyone know how they fit ? TTS ?

[ATTACHMENT=8965]image.jpg (59k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

gradient outsole with no gradient midsole is kinda half baked.

Are the reflective swooshes and 3M on the all star ids gonna have the same holographic effect the all star retail pair appears too have?

Gonna stick to GR until the Canadian dollar gets better. Right now it would cost $300 Canadian for IDs. Not worth it at all.

Might not be until summer but whatever.

Question for you guys that have returned NikeID shoes. Some guys have mentioned that you get a coupon code when you return them. Did you do the return label? e-mailed return label? or did you take them back to a Nike store?

where is the ASG option???

nikeid
 edit: found it, closest i could get to korvers

nikeid

900x900px-LL-8a71d24d_Scrapbook_1423959948015.png

Last edited:
where is the ASG option???

nikeid
 edit: found it, closest i could get to korvers
nikeid

900x900px-LL-8a71d24d_Scrapbook_1423959948015.png

I think the id you made is exactly the same as Korver's pair (minus the little orange "nike" by the heel), it just looks different on screen. Like I said, I THINK so, but not sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom