The Official Kobe X iD thread

Anyone played with creating a WTK8 inspired shoe with these? obviously requires buying 2 pair, I got the right shoe to look decent, struggling with the left.

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne  : Hi, my name is Yvonne. How may I help you? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Hi Yvonne 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Hey Tony! How's your Saturday going? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Great 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: I just wanted to check on my ID order

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I’ll be happy to check on your order status today. I know the excitement of ordering new gear, waiting is the hardest. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Order was placed on 6/30 but the status still shows "In Progress" 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Thank you for providing the order number. 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Is it the Kobe X Elite Low iD shoes? 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Yes 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I love the design of those shoes! That's super unique! 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Yea, that's why I had to order 2 haha 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I see why! I might need to customize me a pair now. Haha 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Haha yea I want to make more but I want to wait until I can somehow get a coupon 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I do see that order status is 'order processed' which means that it was sent to the factory for fulfillment. - With Nike iD products it can vary when items are created and shipped out. The shoes are being built from the ground up. 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: The estimated delivery date is 8/6/2015. I can see if I can pull some strings for you on a discount code. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Yea, I'm just confused because I have not received a "Started" email or anything 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Tony: Oooooh 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: I appreciate your patience. I was able to pull some strings and get a 10% off promo code for you. 

chatAgent.png
 Yvonne: Give me one moment while I get that for you. 

Whaaat the?!?! 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Whoa, I disagree, I find the performance of these to be the best yet. While I loved the performance of the Kobe 5 and 6, I disliked the 7, hated the 8, liked the 9, I find these to be the best yet. Cushioning and traction are A+, flex is awesome (something I need in a shoe).

Cliffs notes - Performance 10>5>6>9>7>8. (Never played in anything before the 5).

And I bought 2 ID's pairs just to hoop.

How can you hate the 8s but like the 9s? Only difference was 9s had a more padded tongue and had goat traction.

Edit: and 8s hurt my achillies

Last edited:
How can you hate the 8s but like the 9s? Only difference was 9s had a more padded tongue and had goat traction.

Bingo. Hurt my achilles. BAD. And my arches too. Didn't have that problem with the 9's. I hate the 8's extra, because they caused me to not try the 9's for like a year, thinking it would be the same as the problem I had with the 8's.

Whoa, I disagree, I find the performance of these to be the best yet. While I loved the performance of the Kobe 5 and 6, I disliked the 7, hated the 8, liked the 9, I find these to be the best yet. Cushioning and traction are A+, flex is awesome (something I need in a shoe).

Cliffs notes - Performance 10>5>6>9>7>8. (Never played in anything before the 5).

And I bought 2 ID's pairs just to hoop.

The two feel different. The 9's win hands down. I love the X too.

Bingo. Hurt my achilles. BAD. And my arches too. Didn't have that problem with the 9's. I hate the 8's extra, because they caused me to not try the 9's for like a year, thinking it would be the same as the problem I had with the 8's.
8s are very much for lighter players. Im 6ft 170 and theyre the best shoe I've ever played in.

Back
Top Bottom