The Official Kobe X iD thread

Pair 2/3... last one should be here tomorrow

Swoosh is Rose Gold
Rose gold lows look amazing!!! Im not gonna lie I really love the highs though but these are an exact thing in a low version. Thanks for sharing your pics. Would love to hear some of your thoughts on the sizing .

Mine finally arrived and I am MORE than pleased with how they turned out. Closest things to Beethoven Xs I could get and it just happened to be one of the five default designs.

First time I've even tried on the Kobe 10 and this is one comfortable shoe. Went right on foot.

Was able to get some pictures to serve these justice...

Out of the box:

On feet:

Dude, those are nice. I got the wolf grey upper, purple midsole and purple sole, silver check.

Those give me a good idea of what mine would look like kinda.

Is that a clear sole?
Ya clear sole, im just not feelin the black swoosh on medial side.
Its all good tho..still pair 3 of 3 arriving Thursday. My "Laker homes"

Definitely reconsidering black midsole (negatively). Looks like it's just clear midsole on a black background. Wish it was actually black. I guess it would be easy enough to dye.

Hey guys, just thought I'd create an account to share these here. Been lurking for a while but never got to posting before.

Here goes some colour :

As you can see above both the black and green glow flyknit blend together in a grey-ish toe which I'm not a huge fan of. But the glow sole is great.

I guess the question on everyone's mind :

View media item 1639678
Sort of. 

Back
Top Bottom