The Official Kobe X iD thread

Ordered 3 pair.  One black medial.  Two 'Au Natural' medial (light grey). Looks like two will be keepers...one going back.  Hope they put them back up so I know to stick with the light grey medial and play with the other options.  No imagination (default grey medial) seems like it might have been the way to go with these.

Last edited:
These look dope but that over spray is ridiculous. I guess I'll have to see mine in person to really decide. Maybe this is the fade option Nike was talking about.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of how much purple came out on my flyknits
I hope mine end up that purple...
ohwell.gif

I got a black medial, white swoosh, clear midsole and gum sole coming. Haven't seen anyone post pics of anything similar.

looks like the light grey is the color that is actually woven in with the multi color, i ordered a pair with black and a pair with the dark grey, il most likely be returning mine, its a shame, the black could have looked nice if it was actually woven properly instead of the cheap spray paint job, o well money saved

At this point, the color placement of the MC weave will be the deal-breaker for me. Can't take back the dark grey medials.

Damn it!! My pairs need to get here soon

Everyone's pics are looking great except that one. The "No Imagination" pairs with the volt bottom definitely winning so far. Just please keep the filters out when posting your pics. 

I just hope I get good MC blends, it makes or breaks the shoe IMO

Dark Grey medial - Almost done email

Wolf Grey - Started

Wolf Grey - Started

Last edited:
the only reason i went with clear instead of white sole on white midsole is because i felt the different shades of white would throw the shoe off idk

Back
Top Bottom